• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fry's has the Samsung UN32EH4003 32" Class 720p 60Hz LED TV for $239 after final checkout. Ground Shipping is $11.54 for me but i think it varies. Store pickup as always is free.

Linky

Member Summary

Samsung UN32EH4003
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price on a nice 32" LED. Its not real thin (like alot of the new LED's) though at 4" depth without stand.
I do like the thin bezel on the Sammy though.

I thought I found a good deal on this Phillips earlier today for $268 because it had a VGA input and my old 32" TV I was using as my PC monitor died yesterday.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007B5WL40

Any idea how this compares with the Samsung UN32EH4000?

I know the 4000 has 2 more Audio outputs (Digital co-ax and Optical), the 2 HDMIs are conveniantly located at the side of the TV (in 4003 it is at the rear), and the audio is better - 2 * 10W rear (it is 2 * 5W for 4003).

Though the picture quality is very identical between these 2 TVs, I did not see too many/any reviews for 4003.

Per Bestbuy they will not carry 4000 anymore - it is going to be only 4003. I checked in 2 Bestbuy stores - though they had both the models on display, they had only 4003 for purchase.

I did buy this @ Bestbuy with a PM to match Frys price (as I had a BB gift card to spend), but I am wondering whether I should keep the TV or return it (just becuase there aren't any reviews and all the inputs are at the back of the TV).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014