• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon and WalMart $100 gift cards are back in ThankYou network

Amazon and WalMart $100 gift cards are available for 10000 thankyou points in Citi thankyou network

The gift cards have been unavailable for almost half a year.

You can only redeem one gift card per order. But if you have a lot of points, you can simply order more to use up all the points.

http://www.thankyou.com

thanks deal1027super op

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Amazon and Walmart $100 gift cards
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!!! It appears that there are also lower value ($25-50) gift cards available at $0.01/point for many merchants.

seriously? Found nothing to post? I have been checking my thankyou account for the past 2 months and Amazon gift card $100 for 10k points was always available there!

I was looking to see if they will do 10% off of the gift cards like they do sometimes!

Maybe it depends on person to person but ThankYou has only had the $50 for 6,000 points Amazon deal for me the last few months from memory.

Thanks!

Is there a promo code for this? When I login all I see is $50 for 6K points as well... Can some one pls share the promo code if it is not unique...

Any input on holding your points for black Friday, I understood that they had some extra good deals last year. I always cash my points out as soon as I have enough. I have been holding mine for black Friday this year to try and get in on that.

I've gotten Amazon $50 for 4500 points on ThankYou before.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014