• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco currently has their 80 count boxes of Keurig K-Cups on sale for $5 off making the kcups less than 40 cents each. While this isn't as hot as the Staples deals of the past, it's a pretty good deal compared to regular price.

My Costco had Donut House, Green Mountain Nantucket Blend and Neumans Organic all on sale at this price.

Member Summary

costco
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where, please.

dougef said:   Where, please.

Costco B&M Stores - Should be all locations as it's a Manufacturers instant rebate.

How long is the offer good for?

cme10ae said:   How long is the offer good for?

I'm not sure...I didn't pay attention when I was there yesterday and didn't think to post the deal until today.

No posted discount at Memphis store today.

jmarkrob said:   No posted discount at Memphis store today.

No luck at 35801 either. OP, care to share zip of your store that had the discount?

I saw it here in the Chicago area also last weekend. Zip 60523 I think. I passed because with the patent expiring in 9 days I'm hoping to see some big price drops.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014