• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

quill (5.00kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
This promo code doesn't work on K-Cups

Thanks, I was able to get my Green Mountain Dark Magic for 33 cents per cup.

Green Mountain 24-packs are $11.69 before coupon, so four boxes are $31.76 delivered (96 cups)

They are listed at $12.99 each, how are you able to get them for $11.69 before coupon?

How do you order off the site? I signed up for a personal account and it says all the coffee is "Business Exclusive".

Majikow said:   How do you order off the site? I signed up for a personal account and it says all the coffee is "Business Exclusive".

I've PM'ed Lilith asking her to reply. don't know how she got that price, unless she has a special membership of some kind.

I just clicked on the Green Mountain Dark Magic K Cups and a popup showed that said they were an extra 10% off.

Perhaps it is because I am an existing Quill customer or maybe it is limited to the Dark Magic flavor?

I saw the "business exclusive" message too, and I was able to log in and order. I don't have a business account - just a regular customer. I think I've ordered twice from Quill in the past.

Have any of you done ink recycling at quill?

It looks like I'm able to order despite the 'Business Exclusives' note when I am logged in.

However, when I added $50 worth of coffee to my cart and tried to checkout I got the following message: "HUK - We apologize; this coupon cannot be applied -Take $15 off when you spend $40 on Coffee, Water & Snacks. Offer good on Regular & Sale priced products".

Not sure why.

I just tried to order K-cups, but the followinf message appeared. We apologize; this coupon cannot be applied -Take $15 off when you spend $40 on Coffee, Water & Snacks (Excludes K-Cups). Offer good on Regular & Sale priced products

This offer does not apply to K-cups.

Just got my order confirmation. It took the coupon at checkout (two hours ago). the confirmation that came had the coupon removed!! WTF!!??

Just called and they are refusing to cancel as the order is already in progress. They also refused to apply the coupon as they claim K-cups were excluded. This is complete BS. They said I have to refuse delivery.

hammer45 said:   They also refused to apply the coupon as they claim K-cups were excluded. This is complete BS. They said I have to refuse delivery.

Quill owned by Staples now...
Used to be able to stack 3 different freebie coupons to your orders including $ off.

I have a business account and my order confirmation did reflect the discount. I, too, saw an special 10% e-discount (for the current session), but it was not one of the k-cups I wanted to purchase, so I did not use it.

I just got a $20 off $60 from Staples by email for "cleaning and breakroom supplies" with a big picture of coffee beans on the email. I ordered $64 worth of Keurig and the discount coupon was NOT applied there either. I called Staples and they claim they are just crediting my Visa for the $20 but now I wonder.

Kill this - duplicate,

hammer45 said:   Just got my order confirmation. It took the coupon at checkout (two hours ago). the confirmation that came had the coupon removed!! WTF!!??

me too! thanks for the heads up, I gotta call them.

Llilith said:   hammer45 said:   Just got my order confirmation. It took the coupon at checkout (two hours ago). the confirmation that came had the coupon removed!! WTF!!??

me too! thanks for the heads up, I gotta call them.[/Q

Please delete MISTAKE

hammer45 said:   Just called and they are refusing to cancel as the order is already in progress. They also refused to apply the coupon as they claim K-cups were excluded. This is complete BS. They said I have to refuse delivery.

Personally, I would dispute this on my credit card. if there was no exclusion listed, it's really their problem.

They also had no business charging your credit card for more than what was shown on your final order screen if you used the coupon properly (which you did).

Just dispute $15 worth of the charge, let them fight it out with AMEX/Visa, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014