• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

galaxy s3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Assuming we're talking about the Tmo version at WalMart, what kind of issues? Does WalMart charge a separate ETF like W... (more)

PhDeez (Sep. 12, 2012 @ 2:10a) |

Nope. That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Coop1979 (Sep. 12, 2012 @ 6:23a) |

Could somebody buy the T-Mo Galaxy S3 from WalMart, cancel & pay the ETF ($348), then within a week or two throw the Gal... (more)

BuckNecked (Sep. 12, 2012 @ 9:35a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How much they charge for early termination?

Back order Samsung Galaxy 2 & 3

Why is that a hot deal? retail is $200 at Sprint anyway, maybe less now.

NOT hot. I bought a pair of S3's (Sprint) on August 1st, got a $50 instant gift card for each one when I renewed my contract at purchase, paid $150 each, out the door. Yesterday, I went in with my local HH Gregg sunday newspaper ad that showed a free $100 gift card with any 4G LTE phone purchase or renewal. They gave me a price match and I walked out with a pair of $100 gift cards. Net $50/each for two white Sprint Galaxy S3 phones at Best Buy. Obviously it was a big YMMV, but this deal is not hot...

This is for T-Mobile not for Sprint? T-Mobile wants $100 more for the Galaxy III on their site....

Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract

mak101 said:   How much they charge for early termination?
$200.00

pelletman said:   Why is that a hot deal? retail is $200 at Sprint anyway, maybe less now.
Gas in Venezuela is 3 cents per liter. Maybe less now

sknoebl1 said:   Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract
How's that? I see $339.99 for an upgrade with 2 year contract

radgalez said:   sknoebl1 said:   Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract

I see Verizon's S3 for 148 but not T-Mobile's...

radgalez said:   sknoebl1 said:   Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract

I see a Pre-Paid Galaxy S2 for $339.99. I was in WalMart yesterday looking at the AT&T Galaxy S3 and they were under $150 with 2-year contract. The price may drop in the coming weeks when the iPhone 5 is released.

Samsung Galaxy now is so popular!

I think the price is a little expensive.There are many cheaper phones with the similar Configuration.......

pelletman said:   Why is that a hot deal? retail is $200 at Sprint anyway, maybe less now.
GSM (T-Mo) & CDMA (Sprints) are 2 different systems...so, the phones have different price.

$148 at WalMart. Local add (zip 33781). 4 days left. Verizon, Sprint, and ATT. White only.

$148 at WalMart. Local add (zip 33781). 4 days left. Verizon, Sprint, and ATT. White only.

Darecy said:   I think the price is a little expensive.There are many cheaper phones with the similar Configuration.......

Expensive? I am curious to know about those cheaper phones with similar configuration.

Phones might be cheaper but how long will they last. I am looking at the Samsung's because if I have to sign a 2 year contract I want a phone that will last me 2 years! Those MyTouch phones that Tmobile has are garbage, I had two of them on two of my five lines and they barely last you a year if you are lucky so you can do a warranty swap, otherwise at 13-14 months they go bad. Otherwise you pay $7 a month for insurance and they want a $150 deductible and never have your phone available. My Google G2 is not available and they wanted to give me a MyTouch instead?? I hope for better luck with the Samsungs!

sknoebl1 said:   Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract

Any issue with buying it for $148, canceling and paying the $200 ETF (for a total of $348), and then using the phone with the $30/month T-Mobile prepaid plan?

beatnik28 said:   sknoebl1 said:   Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract

Any issue with buying it for $148, canceling and paying the $200 ETF (for a total of $348), and then using the phone with the $30/month T-Mobile prepaid plan?

YES!

radgalez said:   pelletman said:   Why is that a hot deal? retail is $200 at Sprint anyway, maybe less now.
Gas in Venezuela is 3 cents per liter. Maybe less now

What does Venezuelan gas price have to do with anything? The posted responses are talking about getting the same phone LOCALLY for a cheaper price (i.e. your deal is NOT so hot).

DOChicago said:   What does Venezuelan gas price have to do with anything? The posted responses are talking about getting the same phone LOCALLY for a cheaper price (i.e. your deal is NOT so hot).

not too bright...
this topic is about S3 prices for T-Mobile users, not Sprint.
$180 is the best price now (along with Costco deal)
posting about Sprint prices is as adequate as posting about gas prices in other countries. in simple words: it may be cheaper somewhere else but it's not gonna happen. savvy?

radiobufff said:   beatnik28 said:   sknoebl1 said:   Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract

YES!

Assuming we're talking about the Tmo version at WalMart, what kind of issues? Does WalMart charge a separate ETF like Wirefly/Amazon?

beatnik28 said:   sknoebl1 said:   Wal-Mart has them for $148 w/2 year contract

Nope. That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Could somebody buy the T-Mo Galaxy S3 from WalMart, cancel & pay the ETF ($348), then within a week or two throw the Galaxy on one of their Value plans as a new customer? T-mo is asking $550 for the phone outright, but doing it this way would save over $200.

If T-Mo won't allow those shenanigans, what about buying and terminating w/ ATT? Aren't they still a GSM/SIM card operation?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014