• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ION iCade
Disclaimer
Went to BBB today to check out their clearance deals. I saw the non-working display for the ION iCade with the tag saying $24.99 (75% off). I brought the tag up to the counter and asked if they had any. They didn't but there was 1 left in another store about 150 miles away that they are having shipped to my store so I can pick it up. Another store that showed 2 in stock said they didn't have any (this was the sales rep calling the other store). So I bought the 1 and bought something else, got it to $30 and used a $10 off $30 coupon from Recyclebank.

I also asked if I could buy the non-working demo model with the fake ipad display. They said "How's $1.98", I said "Sold". I can make my own mini arcade unit with it as well (I've built a few others in the past).

This is very YMMV as to the stock. Please don't whine if you can't find any.

FYI they are having some clearance event as well and each section had some clearance items in it. They had the Duracell plate chargers for iPhone 3G/3GS for $19.99 and also mini/micro USB for $9.99.

Member Summary

Ion iCADE Game Controller
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think I'd rather have the dummy version than the full. These things are pretty awesome though.

good find, yeah i called my 3 BBBs and they all say they can special order them for 59.99 but i can bring a coupon in for her. i guess lowest i can get it is for 50 w coupon. THats not terrible i know these are like 100 still in some places. are u aware of any other coupons from BBB thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014