• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50' Craftsman 5/8" All Rubber Garden Hose $19.99 with free store pickup

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_043W088518011003P?sid=K...

Proceed to checkout for final price

( Full Lifetime Warranty )

50' Craftsman 5/8" All Rubber Garden Hose

$19.99 with free store pickup

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

50' Craftsman 5/8" All Rubber Garden Hose
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It is not a hot deal, with the same amount you can buy a 100ft with Lifetime warranty at Costco and it's available anytime during summer.

tobano said:   It is not a hot deal, with the same amount you can buy a 100ft with Lifetime warranty at Costco and it's available anytime during summer.

Never seen a rubber hose at costco? Are you talking about the cheaper plastic "no-kink" hoses? If so those don't even come close to the quality of these hoses.

tobano said:   It is not a hot deal, with the same amount you can buy a 100ft with Lifetime warranty at Costco and it's available anytime during summer.

I've had the 50' Craftsman for about 4 years now and it is friggin excellent. Never kinks, sits in the sun all day, gets thrown around and beat up and is no worse for the wear. I've heard the lifetime warranty on these things at Sears is a breeze (if I ever even have to use it).

Just read a thread at SD about the Costco hose and virtually everyone is complaining about it kinking and/or wearing out within months of purchase. A couple complain about difficulty exercising the warranty.

For the price difference, it sounds like Craftsman is the tried and true bet.

You can get 2 of them for 35 bucks + tax

no KMarts near me, otherwise good price... Sears has it for $25.99 - 10% shop discover...

ewibolo said:   You can get 2 of them for 35 bucks + tax

How do you get 2 for that price?

In for 1

the deal is even better if you add anything at lawn and garden to the cart for the total $25 or more, it auto takes $5 off and gives you free shipping if you have "shop your way max"

HitLines said:   ewibolo said:   You can get 2 of them for 35 bucks + tax

I added two to my cart and one is listed at $19.99, the other at $14.99. No coupon codes or anything, just automatic.

worked for me. I ordered.

noANANDforme said:   HitLines said:   ewibolo said:   You can get 2 of them for 35 bucks + tax

I added two to my cart and one is listed at $19.99, the other at $14.99. No coupon codes or anything, just automatic.

noANANDforme said:   

You can also add it once to your cart and update to quantity of 2 to get the price instead of clicking "add to cart" twice.

Thanks OP

Thanks everyone. In for 2 as well.

Shows $22.99 to me

22.99 for me too, darn!

I applied KMART10PSAVINGS in the promo code at checkout for 10% off. Price breakdown at the cart:
$27.99 (original price)
Save $5 on Lawn & Garden purchases over $25. Valid on items Sold by Kmart. Discount seen in cart. - $ 5.00
Exclusive Savings! 10% off on items Sold by Kmart! - $ 2.80

Final price after discounts (one only - buying 2 or more is more expensive because they only take $5.00 off anything over $25.00) $20.19 (pre-tax)

Going back to layaway to pick it up is quite a burden. I had to ring the bell around 6 times. She came back thinking a kid was on the button. I can't stand these ship to store things because they make you march to the back corner of the store where the most incompetent employee is stationed. Inevitably, they have to call someone else to finally help you.

went to local Kmart, they had about a doezen of these, rang up for $16, Im in the 06461 zip code

delzy said:   Going back to layaway to pick it up is quite a burden. I had to ring the bell around 6 times. She came back thinking a kid was on the button. I can't stand these ship to store things because they make you march to the back corner of the store where the most incompetent employee is stationed. Inevitably, they have to call someone else to finally help you.
Always ready and waiting at the courtesy desk in the front of the store here.

mikelander34 said:   went to local Kmart, they had about a doezen of these, rang up for $16, Im in the 06461 zip code

Great deal, picked up 2 in local store, on sale for $15.85 each.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014