• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
solley said:   There are games that are in my favor, btw. Linky

You may be so skillful that you win more than you lose, but the ODDS are not in your favor. Actually, because of the house "rake" it's typical that the money won will always be less than the money bet.

opathal said:   No such thing as a cheap Vegas trip. Even if rooms were free, food is WAY overpriced. Drinks are insanity. Gambling is for degenerates (tax on the poor). Everything requires a tip.....because bartenders and card dealers expect to make over $100k.

Vegas is a thing of the past. I can do 95% of what you can do in Vegas about 10min in any direction from where I live. If you live in Minnesota and its January.....sure I could see the allure of a FREE Vegas trip.

Cheap Fun Legal - Pick two

When you see these Vegas trips......Add AT LEAST $100/person per day food. If youre going out.....another $100. That's if youre slumming it......not even going to nice places

So a two day Vacation STARTS at $400 not including airfare, hotel, hotel "fee".....and thats just to eat and drink!

I can think of 15 places right off the top of my head that are cooler to visit at half the cost.

OP was just sharing a deal

Awesome deal.. but I'm busy all those selected dates =(

greling said:   SanDiegoDude said:   For those of you interested, driving from san diego to vegas and back will probably cost about $100. Cab from airport to the strip should cost about $25 w tip. Once you're there, it's your vacation. No one is forcing you to spend $. The pools are free, drinks are expensive... meet in the middle and have a good time!!

What car are you driving? A Prius?! That last time we drove from San Diego to Las Vegas was 5 years ago and it was nowhere near that cheap. Cost $60 to get half-way from San Diego to Los Angeles alone one-way.

You got the cabfare right though. Cabs are decently priced in Vegas.

I rented a car at $15 day : 2011 chevy cruz and got 42 mpg on the trip. Gas cost was around $70 rt from San Diego.

I checked it for my sister. From Chicago on 3 nights is 270$ in Circus. What do u think is it good deal?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014