• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Garmin Nuvi 1350LMT GPS w/ Lifetime Map Updates - Refurbished @ eBay - $89.99
was $139.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Sep 5, 2012 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Garmin Nuvi 1350LMT
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can buy these new on Amazon for $118 or refurb for $99.
This is cheaper but the $139 list is overstated.

^how is that refurb differ to this refurb?

a review in a previous thread said this thing is slow. imo Garmin is slow. my super old mio gps was super fast compared to my much newer Garmin. the mio was fast to look up poi, listing street etc. routing was about the same.

I had a Mio c310x with the map update and it was the worst GPS ever and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

It would do the stupidest things.

Driving down highway, tells me to get off highway then get back on, what?? Maybe it was 1 foot shorter to do that?

Let's go to McDonalds, get off highway, drive 2 miles down road, you've arrived at McDonald's and all I see is a farmhouse and a field, GRRRR. Maybe they were thinking the steers would be eventually be a burger?

Leaving a hotel to get back on highway, tells me to make a left, goes 2 blocks into a boarded up crack neighborhood, comes out, goes past the hotel I just pulled out of and then gets on the highway. Maybe it wanted me to appreciate what I have?

I see $97.97 at the moment.

texaspete said:   I had a Mio c310x with the map update and it was the worst GPS ever and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

It would do the stupidest things.

Driving down highway, tells me to get off highway then get back on, what?? Maybe it was 1 foot shorter to do that?

Let's go to McDonalds, get off highway, drive 2 miles down road, you've arrived at McDonald's and all I see is a farmhouse and a field, GRRRR. Maybe they were thinking the steers would be eventually be a burger?

Leaving a hotel to get back on highway, tells me to make a left, goes 2 blocks into a boarded up crack neighborhood, comes out, goes past the hotel I just pulled out of and then gets on the highway. Maybe it wanted me to appreciate what I have?
Does this have any relevance to this Garmin deal?

texaspete said: I had a Mio c310x with the map update and it was the worst GPS ever and no one will ever convince me otherwise. It would do the stupidest things. Driving down highway, tells me to get off highway then get back on, what?? Maybe it was 1 foot shorter to do that? Let's go to McDonalds, get off highway, drive 2 miles down road, you've arrived at McDonald's and all I see is a farmhouse and a field, GRRRR. Maybe they were thinking the steers would be eventually be a burger? Leaving a hotel to get back on highway, tells me to make a left, goes 2 blocks into a boarded up crack neighborhood, comes out, goes past the hotel I just pulled out of and then gets on the highway. Maybe it wanted me to appreciate what I have?
He must have meant a nuvi 1350 LMT.

I just took a cross country trip using a nuvi 1350 LMT and I had the same experience on several occasions (after doing a current map update). I purchased it from Amazon and I am returning it as a result.

I think the 13xx at $80-$90 is the best GPS for the money. See my short notes about using the 1390 here. Assuming they're basically the same GPS. The only difference I see is the 1390 has junction view and bluetooth, and the 1350 doesn't.

WalMart has many models of refurbished GPS's as well, with free ship-to-store. They have the 1390LMT for $90, for example. Other Garmins, Magellans , and TomToms as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014