• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First deal being posted ... so be kind

I purchased a Canon T3i with the 18-55 lens, a Canon 55-250 lens, a SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC & an AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR cameras for $ 719.97. Without the following promotions, regular price would have been $ 919.56.

1) Amazon has a $100-200 off of select Canon lenses with a qualifying purchase of a Canon DSLR. The 55-250 lens was $ 150 off... making it $ 44.97.
2) Free SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC with a qualifying purchase of a DSLR (not sure if this is brand/type specific). Regular price is $ 16.99.
3) The AmazonBasics Backpack is $ 32.60. I did not see anything mentioned on the item page, but when I got to my total screen, the price was taken off as a "promotion applied."

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Canon T3i (146.14kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Is this a good deal? I am in the market for a DSLR camera.

Crap Amazon is collecting tax in PA now. Adds $41 to deal. Yes still a good deal - though I want tax free!

Same here in Texas!

oharag1 said:   Crap Amazon is collecting tax in PA now. Adds $41 to deal. Yes still a good deal - though I want tax free!

Additional $400 rebate with purchase of Canon Pixma Pro9000 printer - also free 13"x19" Canon photo paper.
details in another FW post

Hi...i tried to place an order but i a don't see any price change in my cart. Can you please send me instruction on how to order with the Deal. Appreciate your help.

all the discounts will show up on the checkout page...before you submit the order.

i am in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014