• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bladeless Fan
Disclaimer
Link

Product Description:

Stay cool in style with the robot inspired bladeless fan by TG™. The Robo is a great desktop companion on or off. Enjoy the nearly silent bladeless cooling technology in addition to color changing lights while you work or play.

Features Include:

Portable electric table desk fan
Color changing light (red, blue, green, purple)
USB Powered (37 inch USB Cable Included)
Can be easily placed onto desk or office table
Safe: Without blades exposed no possibility to hurt people and pets by blade cutting
Smooth air: The bladeless fan uses an airfoil-shaped ramp to amplify the airflow to create a cool blast of smooth air without the unpleasant buffeting caused by spinning blades
Easy to clean: Simple bladeless design, very easy to clean
Energy-saving: consumes half the energy of a conventional fan
Dimensions: 5 x 6.375 x 11.5 inches

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These Chinese are weird. Somehow they think a fan made by blasting a hole in the Pillsbury doughboy makes for an elegant appliance.

Sounds interesting, does anyone used it before?

Looks cute

beware of fan death if you live in best korea.

Lol... looks like a mix of an astronaut and Pillsbury guy.. but agreed Chinese are weird.

aarzi said:   These Chinese are weird. Somehow they think a fan made by blasting a hole in the Pillsbury doughboy makes for an elegant appliance.

Seems like a 5 inch fan which is 11 inch tall... OP?

is someone exaggerating about there size? typical Chinese...

I bought one off Tanga about 2 months ago for my desk,
Pro's:
The light works
It is USB powered
Umm it is white

Con's
You would get more fan action from a 20mm fan with one blade
For all of the fan action you get it sounds like an electric drill on high

Overall I paid $5 I think and I tried it out for about a hour then gave it to someone I didn't like at work.

aqan said:   Lol... looks like a mix of an astronaut and Pillsbury guy.. but agreed Chinese are weird.

No worries...I'm positive the Chinese think Americans are stupid.

Don't do it. This thing is a piece of crap. You only feel a very light breeze about a foot away. It is noisy and totally underpowered. Simply not worth anything you spend on it.

Cute one. Thanks for sharing.

STEALfromCAGgive2FW said:   beware of fan death if you live in best korea.

So, you are safe if you are in worst korea?

schmedy said:   I bought one off Tanga about 2 months ago for my desk,
Pro's:
The light works
It is USB powered
Umm it is white

Con's
You would get more fan action from a 20mm fan with one blade
For all of the fan action you get it sounds like an electric drill on high

Overall I paid $5 I think and I tried it out for about a hour then gave it to someone I didn't like at work.

Ah schmedy, I read FW forums too... You can have it back, dont need your unwanted $5 donation :-D

I saw Dyson one at a Lowes store. If you plan to keep it 12 inches from your face and body then buy it otherwise its a good concept but u really wont feel much unless you get the conventional fans with more power.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014