• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

subscription to Motor Trend and Orange County
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks! deserve some green for this.

Note, it told me the free ticket was valid for Thu and Fri only or u can use it for buy one, get one free.

I often do test drives as a way to make money. Is going to the auto show a good way to get paid test drive offers?

MrVietnam said:   I often do test drives as a way to make money. Is going to the auto show a good way to get paid test drive offers? Not really, generally the test drives at the auto show you might get a free hat or bag but not get paid.

arribasn said:   MrVietnam said:   I often do test drives as a way to make money. Is going to the auto show a good way to get paid test drive offers? Not really, generally the test drives at the auto show you might get a free hat or bag but not get paid.

Have not seen they have test drives during auto show, at least not at the LA Car Show (how are you going to test drive in convention center?).
But I signed up for a future test drive of Ford Escape for $50 offer and they did mail me the $50 certificate if I would go to test drive at any dealer.

Thanks OP!

Used my regular Florida address and zip code and left state as California. Then selected digital subscription for Motor Trend. Keeping fingers crossed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014