• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GraveyardMall offers the open-box Incase Reflex Over-Ear Headphones in Oregano Fluro Orange, model no. EC30007, for $17.99 + $1.99 sh. Features include a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, 40mm drivers, right-angled audio jack, and more

Text

Member Summary

incase headphones (12.59kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

FYI...I got mine this morning from GraveyardMall. Their shipping service/tracking updates are kind of hokey - but I got them in 7 days. Anyway they really really sound fantastic, at least to my ears. Maybe they just have the exact perfect sound signature for me. There is also the chance that since they are open box they came to me already broken in and sounding their best. Either way they have strong, punchy and satisfying bass, but that doesn't mean the rest is lacking. I find the mids very present and detailed, like where you can pick out vocals you don't hear on lesser quality equipment. The highs are so good they may be almost too much for someone who doesn't like treble - but that can be eq'd, and is also something that tends to settle down after break in (if in fact these aren't broken in).

I just thought my 2 cents might come in handy for someone considering this deal. Oh btw I do own some high quality headphones so this perspective isn't coming from someone used to $4 earbuds

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014