• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
No more free shipping.

Anybody else have problems with their order? I ordered all 216 sets, and on some of them they sent me two 125 in place of the 216's.

not that big of a deal on most. But one of what i ordered I was only sent one 125 set, instead of a 216.

I tried calling, but only get refered to the their website.

I emailed them weeks ago and have yet to hear from them. Next step is a chargeback to my CC.

mpaluzzi said:   Anybody else have problems with their order? I ordered all 216 sets, and on some of them they sent me two 125 in place of the 216's.

not that big of a deal on most. But one of what i ordered I was only sent one 125 set, instead of a 216.

I tried calling, but only get refered to the their website.

I emailed them weeks ago and have yet to hear from them. Next step is a chargeback to my CC.

Really?!? They sent you 250 balls instead of 216, and it's NOT a big deal?!?

Really?!? After ALL the extras you got, they "shorted" you on ONE, and you are going the chargeback route?!?
Some people have no shame!

Note: Bolding mine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014