• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
To get in the Halloween Mood

Adult Osama Bin Laden Mask

Item #8533BINFW

$19.99 Below Cost: $9.99 shipping adds $6.99

In light of the world changing news that our amazing, brave and skilled US soldiers killed Enemy Number One Pair the Osama Bin Laden mask with a white robe. Size: One size fits most adults

Text

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Probably a good idea they modeled it after adult Bin Laden.
Nobody would know who you were dressed as, if they modeled it after him when he was a child.
/badjoke.

Shmabobolo said:   Probably a good idea they modeled it after adult Bin Laden.
Nobody would know who you were dressed as, if they modeled it after him when he was a child.
/badjoke.

yup

tedhawkins said:   Shmabobolo said:   Probably a good idea they modeled it after adult Bin Laden.
/badjoke.

yup

nope.....very bad

smokediverxxx said:   tedhawkins said:   Shmabobolo said:   Probably a good idea they modeled it after adult Bin Laden.
/badjoke.

yup

nope.....very bad

Shhh! Not so loud. Be nice. He is new.

Just make sure no one at the party goes dressed as Navy Seals. It might not end well for you.

me think you might get shot if some crazies see you walking with this mask on....

jucus said:   me think you might get shot if some crazies see you walking with this mask on....Sounds like Darwinism in action to me...

Gambit3 said:   Just make sure no one at the party goes dressed as Navy Seals. It might not end well for you.

Depends on who is holding the RPG.

why would you give publicity to Osama? He does not deserve that

Disgusting person = disgusting mask

bobbybore said:   Disgusting person = disgusting mask

Uuuhhhh yeah...it's Halloween people...lighten up. I've seen a whole ot worse over the years and costumes for this holiday are SUPPOSED to show scary and horrible people and things.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014