• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Recieved this today and it is ONLY good today. I have no idea if it is a one time use coupon or multiple use. i have a feeling probably the code is ONE TIME USE or people would be making tons of copies and going shopping crazy. I suggest making a couple copies just in case it is good for more then one use since it can't hurt to give it a try.

This coupon good in Boton Stores and it's affiliated stores. stores marked on the coupon.

I wasn't sure where to post this and didn't want it to go to waste. If someone uses it or KNOWS if it is good for one time or multiple , please post a remark if you take it or know if it can be copied over and over. It says no reproductions but kind of silly since the email says copy and print it out. I have a feeling it means no repos because it will only work once.

UPDATE..... I can't figure out how to postthis darn coupon to print. Below is the details written on the coupon. If you think you want it , just email me through fat wallet. I will keep checking my emails . I can then forward the email to you . OR if your hip on how to post the coupon and just want to help , email me and I can forward. Then hopefully you can do a good deed and post it on this thread even though you don't want it.

$50offValid Thursday, September 6, 2012
AN IN-STORE REGULAR OR SALE PRICE PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE
Valid on one entire purchase. Choose as many items as you like!
Excludes Incredible Values, Bonus Buys, Door Busters, cosmetics & fragrance, fine jewelry, fine and fashion watches, small electrics, health & wellness, toys, Brahmin, Coach, Columbia, Frye, Levi’s, Michael Kors, Not Your Daughter’s Jeans, Tempur-Pedic, electronics/Tech Trek, coffee, candy, food, service departments, furniture departments and mattresses, special orders and regular price items from Dooney & Bourke, Dansko, Ecco, Birkenstock, Merrell, Designer Shoe Salon, Lucky Brand, Polo, Lauren Ralph Lauren and Wacoal.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or “use card” discount offer.
Coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. Duplicates or reproductions will not be honored. Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen coupons. Valid in store only. Cannot be applied to previous purchases, redeemed for cash or used towards a purchase of a gift card or as payment on a Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. credit card account. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. associates and retirees are not eligible.
Sales tax, gift wrap, shipping and handling are not included in total minimum purchase requirement calculation. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the discount will be lost. [702]
D050001032R

Member Summary

bonton
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

elder beerman
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This coupon is now good until today ( Friday)

Hope this link works.

http://f.shopbonton.com/i/20/2084340454/9.7_50off100_704_cpn.pdf...

coupon works on yellow dot clearance, but not on cosmetics/fragrance this time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014