• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220705&...
New3gg has 8GB (2x4GB) Patriot Intel Extreme Master, Limited Edition 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model PVI38G160C9K
$27AR@New3gg

$43.99 with $10 Mail-in-Rebate = 33.99
Apply this code EMCNANC48 for 15% off = $27.00
This is the same price as their G2

Info:
DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Timing 9-9-9-24
Cas Latency 9
Voltage 1.5V

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

attach (92.55kB)
Thanks nope316
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Please include price in title.

teraman said:   Please include price in title.
Sorry teraman, thought I did! I fixed it!

I am only see a $10 rebate

This title may work better:

Patriot Intel Extreme Master (Limited Edition) 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory - $27 AR +FS at New3gg

I just ordered this RAM.

just a heads up:
Be advised that when you click on the rebate link at Newegg (PAT-12610), you get a Patriot form that says the rebate is only good for 9/07/12. However when you start the online rebate application process, it defaults to 9/05/12. This same rebate (PAT-12610) was offered Wednesday for "9/05/12 only". I have printed out both the Newegg link and the completed submission and will sent both in.

I have also called Newegg CSR and advised them. Newegg said it will take 3 - 5 days to sort this out and they will get back to me. I am satisfied Newegg will make good on this if Patriot doesn't (I have never had a single problem with Patriot rebates).

YMMV

nave74 said:   This title may work better:

Patriot Intel Extreme Master (Limited Edition) 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory - $27 AR +FS at New3gg

THANKS
Still trying to get the hang of FW

nope316 said:   nave74 said:   This title may work better:

THANKS

NP....Just now replace the "3" with an E and you got it! Or else you get this when you type in ---> Newegg (people click thinking it's a product link, etc) <---homepage link, which is why most people disguise merchants like this: New3gg, Amaz0n, Wally World, Low3's, etc when referring to them in a thread.

nave74 said:   nope316 said:   nave74 said:   This title may work better:

THANKS

NP....Just now replace the "3" with an E and you got it! Or else you get this when you type in ---> Newegg (people click thinking it's a product link, etc) <---homepage link, which is why most people disguise merchants like this: New3gg, Amaz0n, Wally World, Low3's, etc when referring to them in a thread.

Awesome..thanks again..
Did not know the 'New3gg, Amaz0n, Wally World, Low3's' trick!!

kraut said:   I just ordered this RAM.

just a heads up:
Be advised that when you click on the rebate link at Newegg (PAT-12610), you get a Patriot form that says the rebate is only good for 9/07/12. However when you start the online rebate application process, it defaults to 9/05/12. This same rebate (PAT-12610) was offered Wednesday for "9/05/12 only". I have printed out both the Newegg link and the completed submission and will sent both in.

I have also called Newegg CSR and advised them. Newegg said it will take 3 - 5 days to sort this out and they will get back to me. I am satisfied Newegg will make good on this if Patriot doesn't (I have never had a single problem with Patriot rebates).

YMMV

So did Newegg get back to you?
I did my rebate and also say it said the 5th. I went ahead and sent it in. I also did a screen grab of the ram page on the 7th. So if anybody gets rejected PM me then and I will send a copy of the page.

Ram works great and moved my Windows index up to 7.9 at default speed.

yes please, whats the status on this mis-dated rebate fiasco?

I made a call to Newegg and the CSR said they are still looking into it - it might take 3 - 7 days to resolve (they did have an open case based on my call last week). I trust Newegg to do the right thing, they always have in the past.

In the meantime, I called Patriot and the CSR said as long as I had copies of the documents with the conflicting dates, Patriot would honor the rebate. The number for Patriot is
1-800-286-9146

so whats the verdict on this rebate?

Just got my notice, REJECTED!

I'm going to contact them and Newegg. I sent in the screen grab showing the date we ordered but guess that was not enough.

I'll update once I hear back.

Marlin1975 said:   Just got my notice, REJECTED!

I'm going to contact them and Newegg. I sent in the screen grab showing the date we ordered but guess that was not enough.

I'll update once I hear back.
oh, nevermind, didn't get what was being discussed.

I forwarded my documnents, DL straight from the rebate companies site, back to them in e-mail and they approved the $10 now when I pointed out the date on the rebate form was the 7th, their site was the one that said the 5th.

So make sure to keep a eye out for this just in case you get rejected.

well I also printed out that form that says the 7th, circled it and mailed it with my barcode and their form so they should already be seeing it. havent got no notice yet though.

Marlin1975 said:   I forwarded my documnents, DL straight from the rebate companies site, back to them in e-mail and they approved the $10 now when I pointed out the date on the rebate form was the 7th, their site was the one that said the 5th.

So make sure to keep a eye out for this just in case you get rejected.

Hi Marlin1975, could you please post the screen grab? I also got the rejection notification today. Thank you!

They sent rejection email yesterday about the date 09/07 not eligible and I replied attaching the Newegg rebate form showing date 09/07. They replied back today with rebate accepted and all is good. The egg rebate form attached here.

Can I use them on AMD motherboard? Having Intel as part of model name is kind of silly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014