• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Edit: Price went up $100. Current deal is as follows...

coupon code "ASAVINGS10OFF" to cut it to $989.99
redeem the $400 mail-in rebate to drop it to $589.99

Link to a discussion about this retailer. All looks good...

Note: You can sell the printer on eBay and get a little over $100 for it after shipping and fees if you wanted. I would try Craigslist first though.

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II SLR Lens: a new kit lens that provides excellent performance. A lightweight construction makes it easy to carry, and Canon's acclaimed optical Image Stabilization also minimises the risk of blur, allowing photographers to use shutter speeds 4 stops slower while still maintaining a blur-free shot. The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II succeeds the existing EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS in Canon's lens line-up.
The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II possesses the functionality and technology you need for high-quality output. Its 8-color ink system widens your color palette along with advanced Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software to fine tune your prints plus Ambient Light Correction which optimizes color output to match the specified lighting condition you would display in. This fantastic printer does all of this and more while supporting Canon Fine Art Photo Papers up to 13" x 19" with two separate paper paths, including a front feeder for heavyweight paper types. The ChromaLife100 system combines the benefits of genuine Canon dye-based ink and photo paper with FINE print head technology to produce long-lasting, beautiful prints with a wide color gamut for vivid coloration and high glossiness. The PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II takes your photo printing to all-new professional levels.
++PLUS++ 16GB Accessory Kit

Member Summary

Canon Rebel T3i 18MP DSLR
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Who has get the rebate?

zfqzhang said:   Who has get the rebate?

The link for the rebate is right there on the product page...

it shows $989.99 after the discount for me

sunny7224 said:   it shows $989.99 after the discount for me

The price went up...

Updated the OP.

ordered one last night, it was 899 after applied coupon. Assuming get $400MIR, final would be $500, great deal. It was even better weeks ago, same dealer, final was $409! Too bad to miss that deal!

How long could check the rebate status online? Who know that? Thanks!

Rebate states limit one per household. I used similar promotion last year 2011 June, can I get this combo deal and be eligible for the rebate?

The H&B deal is much better than this since H&B include an extra 55~250 tele-zoom lens which sold the lowest of $150 by Fry's.com two years ago, The image took by it is amazing (for the price)

I agree with skytiger. I almost went with this deal, thankfully I saw his comment. I mean for an extra $10 at B&H, which brings the price to $599 ($999-$400) you get a $200 telephoto zoom len. Okay you lose the camera bag, but that's no biggie.

you can buy the T3i body for $539 at Amazon sold by the same retailer!

chuanren20 said:   ordered one last night, it was 899 after applied coupon. Assuming get $400MIR, final would be $500, great deal. It was even better weeks ago, same dealer, final was $409! Too bad to miss that deal!

So did this seem to work out for you? I know you may not have gotten rebate yet but what about the transaction? It went up to $1099 now. Either looking for just just Canon T3 because of price. Anyone see anything else?

Exipered ???
$400.00 Manufacturer Cash Back Mail-in Rebate
(Offer good in USA only * Expires 9/30/2012)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014