Voting History
rated:
USB Mini Bluetooth Adapter @ Meritline - 99 after Coupon
was $1.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Sep 7, 2012 11:59pm

Coupons
MLCK907SNL1 - $1 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com discounts that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

bluetooth adapter
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

used a couple different versions of these cheapo bluetooth adapters, they cannot transmit bluetooth audio, features are limited and connectivity is finicky.

$.99?!! I sure can find a use for it

I bought a similar dongle a year or 2 ago that turned out to be pretty much useless, but then I picked this one up [the one linked by the OP] this summer & it seems to work fine. Got a Iogear Bluetooth keyboard for my tablet & figured I'd try using it with the PC when I had Media Center playing video on the TV. Win7 recognized the dongle, added its own drivers, & pairing with the keyboard was a snap.

Per Meritline:
Bluetooth v2.0/v1.2 Class 1 compliant
USB interface
Send and receive range: 60 feet.
Symbol rate: 3 Mbps
Supports Bluetooth voice data
Multi-language support
Works with Bluetooth compliant devices including notebooks, PDAs, handheld PCs, digital cameras, printers and mobile phones

i wonder when they'll start making adapters this size that support bluetooth 3.0 or 4.0..seems like both are finally becoming standard on laptops and phones, and even headsets..

"Ships from China warehouse. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks."

just in case anyone isn't familiar with Meritline

worse than media mail

I got one of these a few months ago on eBay from a seller in china. It cost only 41 cents and shipped free. Took about three weeks to get to the east coast. I needed it to transfer pictures from my phone. I never used it for anything else, but for that it worked fine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014