rated:
3ds xl at frys.com for 179.99...

Member Summary

3ds xl
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No link? What exactly is a 3ds xl?? Red for you my friends. Spend a little more time before you do something, half assery will get you anywhere.

N204life said:   No link? What exactly is a 3ds xl?? Red for you my friends. Spend a little more time before you do something, half assery will get you anywhere.

And this is why so many people come here, post what they think is a deal then get crapped on and never come back again.

Who here really doesn't know what a 3DS XL is? A little constructive and politely delivered comments go a long way.

OP - thanks for taking the time to share - this is a pretty decent deal.

Some tips for making your post a little better;

add "Nintendo" to the title
Post a link to the product on Frys.com (and mention that this is also available in their weekly ad for B&M stores)

Shipping for my upstate NY zip code adds $6.99. Still not bad deal. Kmart has it (in-store) for $199.99 with a free $40 gaming card. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. Thanks for the post.

I didn't know right away what a 3ds was. I was thinking it was a receiver or something since it was from frys. The guy has been a member since April of this year, should know how things work around here. And its the internet, half assing things gets pitch forks and torches from people like me.

If you don't know what it is, in the future, you can Google it instead of bitching.

IronTek said:   If you don't know what it is, in the future, you can Google it instead of bitching.
Ok cool ill do that next time, i guess we should do that every time someone post something. Anyways im done arguing, I'm just trying to say once you start letting crap like this slide, the whole site will look like this. And i think we can agree, we don't want this.

3DS - 3D studio?? Red...

Sorry....member since April but first post.

It's a handheld gaming console from Nintendo,

It was there for this price on the day of the release for a few hrs and then went out of stock.

I managed to get it at that time and saw this again, thought it was good for people looking for it to take advantage of.

Hi ndan. Your post was very helpful. This is a very good deal at this point, especially if you're in a state that you don't have to pay the tax on this. The deal is also still live. I'm thinking of buying it, but haven't decided yet. Welcome to the board. I hope you post when you see good deals. I always want to post but usually everyone beats me to posting deals before me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014