• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know these things have pretty crappy reviews even on WalMart, but this does seem to be one of the cheaper prices I've seen for a new one and I think some people root them for slightly better performance.

Link

The Pandigital R7T40WWHF1 Novel with WiFi 7.0" Touchscreen Tablet PC has everything you need to connect on the go. Load your favorite books on this tablet PC and read wherever you go. Browse the Internet with the included browser.

Pandigital R7T40WWHF1 Novel with WiFi 7.0" Touchscreen Tablet PC:

Technical Specifications:
Samsung ARM 11 Mobile processor
1GB DDR2 of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
7.0" touchscreen, 800 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard
Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Additional Features:
Mini-USB 2.0 port, 2.5mm jack
4GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD/MMC card slot
Accelerometer
Built-in rechargeable 1600mAh lithium-ion battery
Weighs 19 oz; 7.5" x 0.5" x 5.5" dimensions
Software and Applications:
Android OS
Email, Alarm Clock and Calendar, Games, Tools
Web browser and Android market (for applications)
Music Player
Media Formats: PDF, EPUB, MP3, WAV, AAC, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF and MPEG4
What's in the Box:
Tablet, battery, USB cable, cradle/stand and AC adapter

I noticed the 9" Pandigital is $69.98.

Link

Member Summary

Pandigital Tablet
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am sure those specs are wrong, 256mb ram , 1gb internal storage -- here is a slatedroid wiki on it: http://www.slatedroid.com/wiki/index.php?title=Introduction_to_t...

Resistive screen.

I wouldn't waste 50 bucks IMO

No capacitative touch, no bluetooth no hdmi.The TigerDirect deal for supernova is a much
better deal for $49.00 Its got all these feature and is top of the line in Pan D tablets.

http://www.fatwallet.com/tablet-ipad-deals/pandigital-supernova-...

Even though it says refurbished its new according to TigerDirect

about 2 years ago I bought the 7" at Kohls for $65

Tip...use your finger nail or the end of a pen on the screen...the cap end

with the older os finding apps can be a b**ch

Actually WalMart has a whole bunch of cheap no-name tablets on their site. But has anyone ever used an Ematic, Maylong, Visual Land, Double Power, SuperSonic or Hanspree? All are under $100 with some using Ice Cream Sandwich. But are any really worth a flyer?

I have had one of these for a couple years. Two years ago it was a good deal at $65, today, it wouldn't be a good deal at $25. This is basically a no name Chinese tablet from a vaguely familiar maker, so it isn't like you are getting a top brand with a reputation for reliable products and standing behind their product (although this was originally released exclusively as an E-Reader, and the Pandigital released full tablet software for it, that was cool of them).

If I were on a very limited budget and looking for a tablet, I would go with a very slightly more expensive Chinese tablet with far more powerful hardware.

i like the NEW part as in NOT used? still old stuff!

I found a launcher that made ownership bearable. I wouldn't touch this even at 40. As a cheap reader that can view office documents, it is great. That is about it.

Slow and frustrating otherwise. I sold it on craigslist after finally being honest with myself. The wi-fi is flakey and will drive a person insane.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014