• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rubbermaid 7-ft x 7-ft Gable Storage Shed
Disclaimer
Regular Price: $649
Available at Lowe's for $499 - free pickup in store.

Item #: 321319 | Model #: FG5H80LWFMONX

Ends 9/16/2012

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Rubbermaid Gable Storage Shed
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
7-ft x 7-ft Gable Storage Shed

Great for storing riding mowers, bicycles, garden tools, large power equipment, yard supplies, trash cans or seasonal items such as ladders and snow blowers
Steel-reinforced doors for added security
Durable, double-wall construction provides an extra layer of protection for added strength and security
Leak-, dent- and weather-resistant
Maintenance-free: no rot, no rust, no problems
Heavy-duty, impact-resistant floor included
Easy to assemble
Lockable (lock not included)
Storage capacity: 325 cubic feet
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Home Depot also stocks this shed. I can't find a local Lowes that has it in stock. I am going to try to price match this at Home Depot. They will price match if it's an in stock item for less at another store. I'm going to try on Sunday.

This shed has some good reviews.

Home Depot

don't forget the OSH 20% to knock it down another $100.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1218532/

I was able to get Home Depot to price match this shed. Not only did they price match it, but they gave me an additional 10% off of Lowes price. I think they were suppose to give me the difference plus 10%. I wasn't going to argue, so I got it for $449.10 Gotta love a "price match"! Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014