• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bosch BAT413A 12-Volt HC Battery for $39.00 - $10 Lowes coupon from this thread

I've been looking & buying different 12-volt tool sets recently (Bosch, Milwaukee, Ridgid). I think I've ended up sticking with Bosch, with my only disappointment being they didn't have a high capacity battery at my time of purchase, unlike the Milwaukee. After finding out Ridgid now offers a better battery (with a nice base to set down the tool) on the HD site, & I hoped Bosch would have one soon. I ended up finding it on the Bosch site, and Lowes carries it, and only $39.00 (for now), it's $.28 cheaper than the normal version.

I tried finding more information on run time & power before posting this deal. This battery is still a 1.5Ah rating. One of the Amazon reviews mentioned they received this with one of the tools they purchased. I haven't found it included with any tools I've bought, but this may just be a better regular capacity 12v & not exactly what I was hoping for. I had to special order this, so I will test it out as soon as it comes in.

Amazon @ $54.38
HomeDepot @ $57.97

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Battery (108.48kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014