• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

good deal for those that do not want a huge laptop to lug around.

NO HDMI but does have 1 USB 3.0 port.

Member Summary

asus
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"No HDMI" That should be in the title

I bought this around christmas for $319. Wife uses it every day for hours and it's been great. Took it on vacation and it was rock solid. No problems at all, hundreds of hours of use.

clearanceman said:   I bought this around christmas for $319. Wife uses it every day for hours and it's been great. Took it on vacation and it was rock solid. No problems at all, hundreds of hours of use.

Just because you paid less for a computer does not mean it wouldn't be "rock sold" and for "hundreds of hours of use". I wouldn't expect any less of this or any other laptop to perform to a certain spec...

A fallacy I'd like not see perpetuated... There is nothing wrong with paying less. On computers, especially. Unless if one's an Aapl fanboi!

Great unit for any high school/college students. HD 3000 for a bit of gaming too.

While I like the Asus and i3 mix, the 5.4 lbs is on the porky side especially since it is a 14".

rockymast said:   "No HDMI" That should be in the title

What else you need on the title, the weight, color, thickness, languages?

Be glad someone gave you at least at staring point and read from there, enough with the spoon feed folks!

Thanks OP score one, I was searching a i3 laptop for $300, and most of them are sold out or expired.
I dont mind pay extra $50 for it, since I need it next week.
I was battle myself with your other post about the AMD A8 chipset laptop. It is a much faster laptop, but I wanted smaller screen to carry around.

Amazing it is now back in stock for $350.00, nice play best buy this sure doesn't help customer confidence in your sold out online within the past couple of hours at the $299 price, do you think customers are dumb bunnies, no just smarter than you give them credit for

greener said:   Amazing it is now back in stock for $350.00, nice play best buy this sure doesn't help customer confidence in your sold out online within the past couple of hours at the $299 price, do you think customers are dumb bunnies, no just smarter than you give them credit for

I think you are mixing up deals...

What's Included
•Asus 14" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive
•4-cell battery not 6-cell battery
•65W AC adapter
•Software: Adobe Reader and more
•Owner's manual

Everyone, do yourself a BIG BIG Favor and do not buy any TV or electronic products from Best Buy.... There have been lots of complaints in regards to consumer's getting damaged products which are neither returned OR exchanged from Best Buy.... Please follow my personal experience:

http://best-buy.pissedconsumer.com/best-buy-rip-off-201209043434...

Thanks.

coolguy662 said:   Everyone, do yourself a BIG BIG Favor and do not buy any TV or electronic products from Best Buy.... There have been lots of complaints in regards to consumer's getting damaged products which are neither returned OR exchanged from Best Buy.... Please follow my personal experience:

Thanks.

Time for you to go away now...

coolguy662 said:   Everyone, do yourself a BIG BIG Favor and do not buy any TV or electronic products from Best Buy.... There have been lots of complaints in regards to consumer's getting damaged products which are neither returned OR exchanged from Best Buy.... Please follow my personal experience:

Thanks.

Stop spamming this in every Best Buy related thread - we get it already.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014