Rosewill RIKB-11003 Gaming Keyboard RK-8100 + Free Shipping:
$17.99 @ Buy.com (Sold by Rosewill)
$22.99 @ Newegg with free USB Speakers.

Member Summary

keyboard
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal...was on sale about a month ago for $20 without the speakers from New3gg. Also good to have another buying choice since the Rosewill keyboards do not ship from New3gg to all states (b/c of electronic waste recycling fees)

nave74 said:   Good deal...was on sale about a month ago for $20 without the speakers from New3gg. Also good to have another buying choice since the Rosewill keyboards do not ship from New3gg to all states (b/c of electronic waste recycling fees)
Do you own one?
I need to know if this KB will work with a USB to PS/2 adapter, I have a Belkin KVM switch that has only PS/2 in/out.

JSquare293 said:   nave74 said:   Good deal...was on sale about a month ago for $20 without the speakers from New3gg. Also good to have another buying choice since the Rosewill keyboards do not ship from New3gg to all states (b/c of electronic waste recycling fees)
Do you own one?
I need to know if this KB will work with a USB to PS/2 adapter, I have a Belkin KVM switch that has only PS/2 in/out.

I do not...You would think it would be plug & play as long is as you can disable any keyboard emulation on the switch. Not sure though, I would e-mail Rosewill and ask them here

nave74 said:   JSquare293 said:   nave74 said:   Good deal...was on sale about a month ago for $20 without the speakers from New3gg. Also good to have another buying choice since the Rosewill keyboards do not ship from New3gg to all states (b/c of electronic waste recycling fees)
Do you own one?

I do not...You would think it would be plug & play as long is as you can disable any keyboard emulation on the switch. Not sure though, I would e-mail Rosewill and ask them here

Thanks, if it doesn't work I'll start looking for an USB KVM switch.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014