• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart offers the refurbished Hisense 46" 1080p LED-Backlit Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. F46K20E, for $349.98. Choose in-store pickup via Site-to-Store to avoid the $34.97 shipping charge. This 1.5" -thick TV features a native resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p), LED backlight, 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 6.5ms response time, three HDMI inputs, and other video inputs.
LINK

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you! A friend just needs one. In for one.

Any comments on this model/brand?

Edit: I bought one and very pleased with the quality at this price. The only complaint is the built-in speakers. I paired it up with $39 Vizio sound bar and $20 cheap sub from bestbuy. Good setup for the price!

EDIT: Forget it, something was going on with my browser. Chrome worked.

Also, which one would you go with, this or the Sanyo?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sanyo-Refurbished-46-Class-LCD-1080p-6...

Someone want to chime in on Hisense vs. Sanyo? I'd really appreciate it.

Never owned a Hisense myself but saw good things about them on another deals site. Sanyo I have heard of, of course but its not a top name for HDTV so given that I don't think the name alone would drive me from the Hisense.

That, coupled with that fact that the Sanyo is not LED backlit has me taking a serious look at the Hisense, been in my shopping cart for a while now just have not pulled the trigger yet.

OOS...I snoozed and losed

deal is still up!

Definitely OOS.

Deal is back! I missed out by minutes the 1st time, I picked on up this time!

good deal?

DeezWhat said:   good deal?

If you can deal with the 60 HZ, and don't care about brand names, this is a steal. Personally I hate the "soap opera effect" more than I care about watching sports.

We'll see how it looks when I get it. Mine isn't showing up until the 21st. If this is still going on, I'll be sure to post a review.

still active

I got mine over the weekend. I'm not an expert, but I'm extremely pleased with mine. I've been watching using a Mohu Leaf antenna to pick up OTA signals and it looks great. If anyone would like me to perform any specific tests on it, describe them and let me know, I'll post up the results.

good deal.

got mine set up too. I was sceptic about led/lcd because i hate the soap opera effect. This is nothing like that in it. Fantastic picture, bright colors. No cheap soap opera effect (like the movie was shot with a video camera)

My remote was DOA but i am getting a new one mailed out. Beats the element that i got from target few months ago. thanks op !

Yeah I thought my remote was DOA too but the replacement didn't work either. Turns out the TV is broken.

lucky me, i got my remote and it works fine. I tweaked the settings a bit more...i tell ya, the picture qualilty is just incredible !

Lucky! Yeah I am on the 90 return policy and they are all sold out. I will wait for another deal. It really is a solid LED TV. You can't touch it for the price.

"refurbished = U S E D...a return.

SANYO is out of business, buyer bewareText

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014