• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Double your value on Blu-rays™ and DVDs

From now until 9/30, redeem $20 for a $40 certificate code to FoxConnect.com and use it to purchase a Fox Blu-ray™ or DVD at FoxConnect.com. You can use as much or as little CashBack Bonus as you like and put the rest on your Discover card. Bring them home on Blu-ray™ and DVD.

• Certificate code does not expire
• Limit (1) certificate per transaction
• Limit (1) certificate per cardmember

---------------------------------------------------

1) Log in to your Discover account.
2) Go to "Redeem CashBack Bonus".
3) Choose "Exclusives" from the sidebar.
4) "Double your value on Blu-rays™ and DVDs - Poifect!" should be the first item on the menu.
5) You have the option to pay with CashBack Bonus funds, charge it directly to your Discover card or split between the two.

Member Summary

foxconnect (5.63kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Hey, I got this information from Discover Card as well... Except I didn't see the FOX Connection site mention at the bottom I was hoping it applied to any Fox movie at any store but that appears to be wishful thinking.

Anyway I went to the site (FoxConnection.com) but wondering if you saw any great deals / buys or stand outs?
I LOVE movies but I'm more of a watch them on Netflix & rent 15-20 a month from Redbox on Blu-rays / a few DVDs.
Otherwise if I must own it, I can usually find DVDs for $2-3 at the local pawn shop. So if you saw any great deals please post them, obviously tastes vary on what a good movie is and @ what price...

This had A LOT of restrictions to it....
STILL IT WAS A HOT DEAL! IT's sold out now!
25 minutes before the deal ends GRRRR!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014