• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Not too early to think about cheap stocking stuffers...

Ships from Hong Kong.

Member Summary

robotic solar kit
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice cheaper than this too http://1saleaday.com/family/

FYI,

I posted a deal where you can get 2 for $5.64

link

Looks like the assembled toys are tiny. Very bad reviews on Amazon: Difficult to assemble, breaks easy, fragile, low quality, "horrible" instructions, missing pieces.

cuauhtemoc said:   Looks like the assembled toys are tiny. Very bad reviews on Amazon: Difficult to assemble, breaks easy, fragile, low quality, "horrible" instructions, missing pieces.

but other than that, incredibly good?

captainkirk said:   cuauhtemoc said:   Looks like the assembled toys are tiny. Very bad reviews on Amazon: Difficult to assemble, breaks easy, fragile, low quality, "horrible" instructions, missing pieces.

Now I am thinking that these might make great stocking stuffers for kids you don't like very much

GudSpellur said:   captainkirk said:   cuauhtemoc said:   Looks like the assembled toys are tiny. Very bad reviews on Amazon: Difficult to assemble, breaks easy, fragile, low quality, "horrible" instructions, missing pieces.

Now I am thinking that these might make great stocking stuffers for kids you don't like very much

Use instead of coal!

boulos said:   GudSpellur said:   captainkirk said:   cuauhtemoc said:   Looks like the assembled toys are tiny. Very bad reviews on Amazon: Difficult to assemble, breaks easy, fragile, low quality, "horrible" instructions, missing pieces.

Use instead of coal!

Well, solar IS better for the environment...

FWIW, I assembled one this weekend and yes the parts are delicate since the toys are tiny. The assembly was a little challenging but nothing that a little focus cannot solve. I would recommend assembling it when kids are not around. Also, the instructions are NOT horrible, if you match the picture with the parts and the numbering on the parts template, it is again doable. Now the best part for me was when kids played with each toy for the whole day especially the solar boat in a small poodle of water. If you pay attention to details it is doable. I bought two kits and I would recommend doing that so you can have two toys at the same time. The solar panel and gear box have to be shared for every toy.

cheap crap

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014