• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just found out that homedepot will be closing out there 2012 stock for all new stock in 2 weeks from one of the managers who works at the wyncote, pa store. Heres hoping its true.

Member Summary

Curtians/rods closeout
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i heard the end of the world (according to the mayan calendar) is dec 21 2012.

well it was proven that the calendar used was only a short verson, they found a fully complete calendar which was a few hundred years older whose date ends a few thousand years from 2012. So I think we have a bit more time then 2012.
However The Home Depot offer is a nice bit of info for my next home project since I missed out on the Lowes deal this past weekend.

Standing in HD now and don't see any clearance

mmyk72 said:   Standing in HD now and don't see any clearance
Awesome, I appreciate your dedication! Only a few more hours until it's after the 23rd; let us know how it goes at the clearance section after the 23rd!

Remember Y2K? In 1997 it was proof that the world was going to end. After all, there was no provision to continue the calendar... This Myan calendar crap really gets old.

Was at HD last night and NADA.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014