• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
just FYI, Westin resort at St John USVI need 12K SPG points per night. I am considering to book at this resort with SPG points. without points, it's $500 per night in peak season. sounds a pretty good deal.

I got my SPG points by applying the American Express SPG personal cards. need spend $5k in 6 month.

a few tips for the spending limit: Amazon payments, gift card (costco, Amazon, grocery store), TAX, ...

Member Summary

westin (2.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

12k because of hurricane season. Regular price is $200 right now so that matches 12k price.

If you are looking for points, keep in mind that members whom share a mailing address are able to transfer points between accounts.

FYI - I've been to St. John's Westin twice - WELL worth it!

I agree, this is a great resort, with a great beach, on a great island. My wife and I stayed for 10 days, and it was well worth the points. We were upgraded at check in too, due to being SPG Gold. There are also several great places to eat within a short distance of the resort, if you aren't planning on renting a car during your stay.

The Westin is beautiful! Here are some off season travel tips.

Don't spend too much time on the beach though. Renting a boat or even a yacht is the thing to do. As beautiful as the St John beaches are, you just gotta spend time on the water too!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014