Voting History
rated:

a (23.87kB)
Disclaimer

b (17.55kB)
Disclaimer

c (265.57kB)
Disclaimer
Looks like it is for lunch, You may want to call about dinner.

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/206412_unjhgtitled.p...

http://www.olivegarden.com/Menu/Specials/
Go to the last Special

Member Summary

$6.95 is an awesome deal - just dined there 2 weeks ago when never ending pasta bowl was $9.95!

So the $6.95 lunch price is for The Never Ending Pasta Bowl, plus soup salad and breadsticks?

Or is it $6.95 for the lunch price of The Never Ending Pasta Bowl and Soup Salad and Breadsticks?

I ask because the ad shows "Unlimited Soup Salad and Breadsticks - $6.95" towards to bottom of the ad, and $6.95 is the normal price for umlimited Soup Salad and Breadsticks.

If it indeed does include The Never Ending Pasta Bowl along with Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks for $6.95 at lunch, that's a really good deal.

OP please change the title to Unlimited Soups, Salads and Breadsticks for 6.95, which if you click on the link is exactly what it says in front of the $6.95. I would love for it to be the Pasta bowl but it isn't. There has always been a Unlimited Soups, Salads and Breadsticks for $6.95 at lunch.

What do they put in their salad dressing? It's addicting! Thanks for the tip!

So the OP posted their everyday $6.95 deal. Move along, nothing to see here.

$6.95 every single day here.

It has been $6.95 for at least 4 years now...

$10 here for dinner

They have a new chicken and potato florentine soup in the lineup of their soups.

Minestrone, Pasta Fagioli, Chicken gnocchi, Zuppa toscana.

That maybe why they are advertising the soup/salad/breadsticks lunch meal.

I thought they've always offered this at lunch? since when did it become a "special promo" from Olive Garden (unless the price is lower or something)

They are hoping you will purchase a $2.89 soft drink to go with it.

Zuppa Toscana... I cannot resist. Potato Florentine sounds good, but don't know if I could pick something other than the Zuppa Toscana.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014