• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
'The Internet is Broken so I'm Outside Today T-Shirt @ Tanga - $5.99 after Coupon
was $22.95
Shipping adds $1.99
Expires On: Sep 11, 2012 11:59pm

Coupons
GODADDY - $2 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Internets broken
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This shirt reminds me of my neighborhood. My wife and I were walking the dog the other afternoon. It was sunny and nice and there wasn't a kid in sight, it looked like a ghost town. When the school bus shows up in the morning there are about 15 kids per school, but I never see them outside! Its not junk food that's making our kids fat, it's the lack of exercise. And when it snowed last winter... Again, not a kid in sight, I actually saw more adults in their 30s playing in the snow than kids!

>The Internet is broken
>Coupon: GoDaddy

iseewhatyoudidthere.sql

I like the fact that they don't just go to XL or XXL or even XXXL, you can get one of these babies in 5X!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014