rated:

Member Summary

Sony NEX-3K/S (6.78kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

Good price for a great camera but why do they have new stock of a long long long discontinue item?

These were cleared out for the 3c then cleaned out for the 3F and the cleans in between the 5n. Where do these come from?

No,What I know is this little gem isn't discontinued a long time like you said.I owned one and it's released in 2010.At that time the price's between $550-700!
Nowhere have them in stock till now ...because of the flood in Thailand(place of production of the Sony Nex) last year!
They release again the Nex 3 with some upgrade and more affordable because of the demand ...

Now in-store only.

vietnc2000 said:   No,What I know is this little gem isn't discontinued a long time like you said.I owned one and it's released in 2010.At that time the price's between $550-700!
Nowhere have them in stock till now ...because of the flood in Thailand(place of production of the Sony Nex) last year!
They release again the Nex 3 with some upgrade and more affordable because of the demand ...

I also owned one when it was releases in 2010. Later in the year it was discontinue and Sony only sale/manufacture the 5 according to retailers but it wasn't official. Then the c3 came and officially replaced the 3. When the 5n came out last year I snatched one from Frys clearance for $300 with lens brand new and that was the last time I saw stock at Frys or anywhere. I heard people got these for $200 at best buy.

Most reliable info is probably form Sony store. Their last refurb on these were last Sept when they were going for $330. I wanted to upgrade but didn't till the 5n so I did keep and eye on the development.

Back in stock for free shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014