• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stopped in at Sears today and there was a stack of LDR bathroom faucets under a sign that said "ALL CLEARANCE FAUCETS EXTRA 50% OFF" with no price.

The price checker showed the price as $9.97. I am not sure how the Sears price checker system works... is that the final price, or will it be $5 at the checkout? I already bought 2 4" bath faucets on clearance at Home Depot a while back, so I am not in the market to buy.

It looked like this, but I am not sure of the exact model.

LDR 4" Chrome Two Clear Chrystal Handle Lavatory Faucet

http://www.sears.com/ldr-011-4170cp-chrome-two-handle-lavatory-f...

I did buy a 47 clearance tool, and was surprised to see a message that my SHOPYOURWAYREWARDS points are about to expire. Thought they did not expire as long as the account is active.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If I spend the time to install a faucet, I would rather spend a little more for something that is better looking and more durable to make it worthwhile.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014