• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

High Power Car Key Stun Gun
Disclaimer
High Power Car Key Stun Gun with Rechargeable Battery $16.99 + Free Shipping Meritline.com

High Power Car Key Stun Gun with Rechargeable Battery
The High Power Car Key Stun Gun is a powerful 3800KV car key stun gun. This stun gun is very small and easy to carry anywhere. It also has a safety switch, and wrist straps that provide a non-lethal form of self-defense to aid in your personal protection.
Features:

•Big capability AC discharge circuit, high voltage, good personal protection equipment
•Output pulse voltage: 3800KV
•Super LED flash light save energy durable.
•New alarm circuit system, high frequency, loudly.
•Convenient to carry.
•Novel style.

Return Policy
General Return Policy:

•Return for refund within 30 days
•Return for replacement within 180 days
** Restrictions may apply, please see the General Return Policy.

http://www.meritline.com/high-power-car-key-stun-gun---p-86924.a...

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

High Power Car Key Stun Gun with Rechargeable Battery
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

3.8 million volts....somehow I think that is a little off...

I know it has a safety switch... but I am still worried about discharge in my wife's pocket

Too bad stun guns are illegal in NJ

even if legal you better have a concealed weapons permit to have it on your person.

just called the police dept in florida and they say it is legal and no permit necessary.

I don't think it's a bad idea to carry a stun gun at certain times and places. But if you plan to use one to potentially save your life, do some research and don't just buy the cheapest one from China that comes along. That's plain stupid.

just decided to double check with another town in fl and was told there is a statewide law against concealed electronic weapons.

While feature claims of electronics should always be viewed with a skeptical eye, the voltage is possible. The actual power (watts) used is a function of volts * amps. So a high voltage item can be produced if it uses very few amps. And it's a common (if slightly comically oversimplified) expression in electrical work that it's not the volts that kill you, it's the amps.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014