• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

It’s like paying $9.99
after Staples Rewards®, $48.99 - $39 back in Rewards = $9.99 after Rewards

Save $39

Valid September 16 - September 22
this SHOULD be a new offer, not an extension of the one which ran 9/1 to 9/15
In store only. Limit 2 per customer.

Add to In-Store List
Check In-Store Availability

Item: 897802
Model: 20472-US

Our brightest copy paper ever!
•20 lb.
•94 US / 106 Euro Bright
•Bright white paper provides better contrast
•Works great in your laser or inkjet printer
•Acid free - will not yellow or crumble over time
•10 reams/case; 500 sheets/ream

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

MISTERCHEAP (Sep. 16, 2012 @ 11:29a) |

I looked up one sku yesterday with a rebate. Normal price is $26.99. Even with 40% off Avery coupon and rebate of $7 thi... (more)

mathfaster (Sep. 16, 2012 @ 11:35a) |

BTW, using rewards on this item will roll the rewards. Used $40 rewards on last week's case paper deal and $39 rewards w... (more)

mathfaster (Sep. 17, 2012 @ 2:04p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How does one determine if the case paper is a new offer? Guess one has to contact Rewards to know for sure. The ink double double is a continuing offer for the week of 9-16.

Hopefully, they'll send out another $9.99 off case paper coupon, otherwise I'll have to skip it. Too bad the $10 off case paper is gone from the mobile app coupon cycle.

The only other thing that looks interesting is the Avery labels. Says rebate up to $8 on select labels, limit 1 per SKU. Later in the ad there's 40% off coupons on various Avery labels for watching short videos. We'll have to wait and see if the rebates match up to the coupon to see if those will be moneymakers.

mathfaster said:   How does one determine if the case paper is a new offer? Guess one has to contact Rewards to know for sure. The ink double double is a continuing offer for the week of 9-16.

It's a different case. Previous weeks were Staples Multipurpose Paper. This one is Staples Copy Paper Select.

Better paper free or mm currently at OfficeMax.

anyplace said:   Better paper free or mm currently at OfficeMax.

But OM never has rebates, only rewards, so it's impossible to ever turn those rewards back into cash the way you can with Staples.

metsfan said:   mathfaster said:   How does one determine if the case paper is a new offer? Guess one has to contact Rewards to know for sure. The ink double double is a continuing offer for the week of 9-16.

It's a different case. Previous weeks were Staples Multipurpose Paper. This one is Staples Copy Paper Select.

Thanks. They all look the same lol! Both are 20 lb paper. Slight difference in brightness. 94 for this one versus 96 for the other.

after the FARewards stamp issue, even if the coupon for FARewards paper comes out, I think I'm passing on this (unless I'm going to use someone else's rewards card....hmmm ^_^)

VivYip said:   after the FARewards stamp issue, even if the coupon for FARewards paper comes out, I think I'm passing on this (unless I'm going to use someone else's rewards card....hmmm ^_^)

Viv,

can you explain? I'm guessing you got two ink stampers in the same month/different weeks but only got rewards for one?

difference is, that was likely the same SKU product each go round.

Here, the new case paper is a different SKU starting 9/16, than what was featured in the rewards deal the 1st weeks, which should make it OK. Obviously, the rewards site updates within a few days, and you'd know if you got credit or not (or could return it if you didnt), although, lugging 2 cases of paper back and forth is a major PITA.

Just 'tried' $5 off $25 Online Coupon (34912): "Not yet valid". Oh well...

MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   after the FARewards stamp issue, even if the coupon for FARewards paper comes out, I think I'm passing on this (unless I'm going to use someone else's rewards card....hmmm ^_^)

Viv,

can you explain? I'm guessing you got two ink stampers in the same month/different weeks but only got rewards for one?

Here, the new case paper is a different SKU starting 9/16, than what was featured in the rewards deal the 1st weeks, which should make it OK. Obviously, the rewards site updates within a few days, and you'd know if you got credit or not (or could return it if you didnt), although, lugging 2 cases of paper back and forth is a major PITA.

I got one stamper in late june, then one during the first week of july.

I only got rewards for the june one and when contacted, they said that even though i purchased the brother stamp in july...the promotion was for june only. (despite that week's ad clearly said july 1-7 and last time i checked july was a different month)

you're right on the paper though...different sku is a reassuring piece of information.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

It’s like paying $9.99

Save $39

Add to In-Store List

•20 lb.
•94 US / 106 Euro Bright
Slim pickings at this point but thanks for posting MC! Green for you.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

It’s like paying $9.99

Save $39

Add to In-Store List

•20 lb.
•94 US / 106 Euro Bright
Slim pickings at this point but thanks for posting MC! Green for you.

Dano

yeah, BTS sales are done. We might see some good weeks in October when the new 2013 softwares start to hit and they have rebate deals on those or rebates on the 2012's to clear out the "old" stuff. I don't expect to see much free after rebate stuff (other than software) until November when the holiday sales start to kick in (and the likely return of the FARWDS Duracell Batteries).

If we get another $9.99 coupon off next week on the paper, nice deal if they are free after rewards and if you can use rewards to pay since it's a fixed item rewards item (as some were posting last go round, I didn't use rewards myself, so I can't swear to that personally)

metsfan said:   The only other thing that looks interesting is the Avery labels. Says rebate up to $8 on select labels, limit 1 per SKU. Later in the ad there's 40% off coupons on various Avery labels for watching short videos. We'll have to wait and see if the rebates match up to the coupon to see if those will be moneymakers.

UP TO rebate which means variable check in looking at one past Avery rebate that was an UP TO rebate. Means do not use competitor coupons. Not sure why this is an UP TO rebate. Most Avery labels are $8.79 or higher (unless the $4.99/$5.99 ones qualify) than the rebate amount. With the $12.79 labels and the 40% off Avery coupon these will be FAR or close to FAR depending on your sales tax rate.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

It’s like paying $9.99

Save $39

It would be wise to CALL the rewards department to make sure it is not the same offer before laying out over $100 (with tax) to find out you need to return it or eat it the cost.

Green for the info.

Finally I am breaking the weekly Staples streak.

unicornsrs67 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

It’s like paying $9.99

Save $39

It would be wise to CALL the rewards department to make sure it is not the same offer before laying out over $100 (with tax) to find out you need to return it or eat it the cost.

already addressed in the thread. it is a new offer, it's for a different SKU totally, not the same case paper as last time.

mathfaster said:   metsfan said:   The only other thing that looks interesting is the Avery labels. Says rebate up to $8 on select labels, limit 1 per SKU. Later in the ad there's 40% off coupons on various Avery labels for watching short videos. We'll have to wait and see if the rebates match up to the coupon to see if those will be moneymakers.

UP TO rebate which means variable check in looking at one past Avery rebate that was an UP TO rebate. Means do not use competitor coupons. Not sure why this is an UP TO rebate. Most Avery labels are $8.79 or higher (unless the $4.99/$5.99 ones qualify) than the rebate amount. With the $12.79 labels and the 40% off Avery coupon these will be FAR or close to FAR depending on your sales tax rate.

I'm thinking it might say "up to" in the ad because the rebate amount will vary with the SKU. Different rebates for different sizes/labels.

metsfan said:   ...I'm thinking it might say "up to" in the ad because the rebate amount will vary with the SKU. Different rebates for different sizes/labels.

I was hoping for a flat rebate amount for everything. That would make a lot of labels near FAR after 40%. They may in fact post a rebate per product on Sunday like they have in the past for Avery labels. Will need to see if any come close to FAR with the 40% coupon. The 40% coupons are fairly restrictive as to product.

can we buy a coupon for this?

anndesikis said:   can we buy a coupon for this?Coupon for what?

VivYip said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   VivYip said:   after the FARewards stamp issue, even if the coupon for FARewards paper comes out, I think I'm passing on this (unless I'm going to use someone else's rewards card....hmmm ^_^)

Viv,

I got one stamper in late june, then one during the first week of july.

I only got rewards for the june one and when contacted, they said that even though i purchased the brother stamp in july...the promotion was for june only. (despite that week's ad clearly said july 1-7 and last time i checked july was a different month)

you're right on the paper though...different sku is a reassuring piece of information.

You should have bumped your complaint up-or better yet, sent them an old fashioned paper letter explaining, with specifics, your problem. (It's not too late to do that now). I did two stampers this summer with no problem, got both rewards. Staples is one of the easiest and fairest companies to deal with regarding rebates or rewards.

WalterGuy said:   You should have bumped your complaint up-or better yet, sent them an old fashioned paper letter explaining, with specifics, your problem. (It's not too late to do that now). I did two stampers this summer with no problem, got both rewards. Staples is one of the easiest and fairest companies to deal with regarding rebates or rewards.Yes, she definitely should have called the Office of the President. In fact, it might not be too late (assuming it was this year and not last).

Looks like there are $4, $6 and $8 Avery rebates . And most last thru mid-December.

Even worse, the $4.99/5.99 packs do not seem to have new rebates .

Printable link for $5 coupon?

$5/25 coupon breakroom
Disclaimer
aarzi said:   Printable link for $5 coupon?

billrubin said:   Looks like there are $4, $6 and $8 Avery rebates . And most last thru mid-December.

Even worse, the $4.99/5.99 packs do not seem to have new rebates .

I looked up one sku yesterday with a rebate. Normal price is $26.99. Even with 40% off Avery coupon and rebate of $7 this would not be FAR. Much cheaper at approx. $9 but not FAR. Good deal if you normally buy these Avery labels.

Link to all Avery products with rebates: http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesCategoryDisplay?in...

Link to Avery 5 digit coupon for in-store use: http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/ListingDetail/PrintListingDe...

Credit for links goes to SRFL on sd.

MISTERCHEAP said:   ...already addressed in the thread. it is a new offer, it's for a different SKU totally, not the same case paper as last time.

BTW, using rewards on this item will roll the rewards. Used $40 rewards on last week's case paper deal and $39 rewards were posted.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014