• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sports Authority Clear the Gear Clearance Event: Up to 75% off @ Sports Authority - Up to 75% off

Free Shipping!

Shoes, clothing, and backpacks are eligible for free shipping, everything else starts at $6.99.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sports Authority
Need a Sports Authority coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sports Authority
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's showing $6.99 shipping on a pair of warm-up pants that I want to buy. Do I have to sign up for Shop Runner in order to get the free shipping?

all the prices are just okay. didn't find any deals.

Is anyone else getting sick of "UP TO XX% off", when it should be "Almost everything in clearance 10% off with a cheap pair of pink gloves for 75% off (but don't worry they're sold out)" sale?

ds394 said:   Is anyone else getting sick of "UP TO XX% off", when it should be "Almost everything in clearance 10% off with a cheap pair of pink gloves for 75% off (but don't worry they're sold out)" sale?

That's so unfair when they also have a pair of lime green dress shoes available, conveniently, only in size 22.

C'mon I know you want the Kids' Coghlans Mesh Insect House
Item Number: 11307222 for 0.97

That's a deal!!!

MeshLink

Lowest is about $3.95. Not that I want one but if you are in the market for a Kids' Coghlans Mesh Insect House regularly priced at $3.95 It's a deal!!! Of course the $6.99 for shipping a 4 pound mesh net is a deal killer but it's still cheaper then Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Coghlans-Insect-House-Collapsible-Fabric/d...

I FW!

-sc

I got some NIKE sneakers for my daughter for $18 shipped which is not too bad. (I signed up for the e-mails so got an additional 10% off.)

They also had some Sketchers girls sneakers from $15

sounds like most 6 pm ad

ds394 said:   Is anyone else getting sick of "UP TO XX% off", when it should be "Almost everything in clearance 10% off with a cheap pair of pink gloves for 75% off (but don't worry they're sold out)" sale?

If you're not looking for just a cheap quick deal, there's a nice price on these running shoes:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11925...

Lower than Amazon or other stores anyway.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014