• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Music123 via eBay offers the AKG M80 MkII Semi-Open Studio Headphones for $29.99 with free shipping. These headphones feature a self-adjusting headband, single-sided cable, and leatherette ear pads. Deal ends September 30 at 12.37 pm ET.
LINK

Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find. Great audiophile headphones for the price. Nice leather feel on my ears !!!!
Damn you op.

Review Here

The general consensus is that these arent worth it!

getafix said:   Review Here

The general consensus is that these arent worth it!

You should probably do a little more googling. These are the newer MkII models not the older models. That being said, not much out there on the newer models, but I think they're worth it at this price point.

A little more Googling shows that these MkII models have gone 'on sale' for the same exact price multiple times in the last several months, going back to at least December 2011 and including, among others, this same vendor. In addition, users at the same respected forum linked above have not posted favorably on either the older model or this, its successor, for example, here.

I would *not* call these "audiophile" headphones at this or any pricepoint.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014