• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DirecTV is offering a FREE trial of HBO and Cinemax this weekend, starting today through September 17th!

*Several other carriers (Dish Network, some Cox Communications, Verizon FIOS, etc.) may be offering this promotion as well, so you may want to call your local provider to see if they’re participating!

thx h2s/collin

DIRECTV
See DIRECTV promo codes that earn $55.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

DirecTV (6.01kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I can confirm Verizon fios as well.

A great site for this is freepreview.tv.

on dishnetwork too

Although I usually find a couple of movies worth watching, the free movie weekends remind me why I'm not an HBO/Cinemax/Showtime subscriber.

In for one.

IgorSkovoroda said:   Although I usually find a couple of movies worth watching, the free movie weekends remind me why I'm not an HBO/Cinemax/Showtime subscriber.

kak dela skovoroda. since they repeat the same movies throughout the month, it is exciting the first week you watch all the movies, then it is boring again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014