• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy a Marriott GiftCard of $250 or more, and receive a free rental day offer! Enter promo code HTZ at checkout on gifts.Marriott.com, and let Hertz® and Marriott help you arrive and stay in style.
LINKAROO

Marriott Hotels and Resorts
See Marriott Hotels and Resorts coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Marriott
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You get the third day free. Requires at least a 3 day rental. I've already contacted Marriott about the advertisement not mentioning that important fact.

yep,thanks for contacting them!

I received a quick reply back from Marriott that they are escalating our concerns: Dear X: Thank you for contacting Marriott. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with information. We appreciate you bringing this information to our attention. We apologize for any confusion that was caused in viewing the website. We value the opinions and suggestions of all guests and will share your email with the Marriott executive leadership team. They will review the website and the contents of it. If we can be of further assistance, we invite you to reply to this email. Thank you for choosing Marriott.

Incredibledealmaker said:   You get the third day free. Requires at least a 3 day rental. I've already contacted Marriott about the advertisement not mentioning that important fact.
Thank you for pointing that out! They really don't mention it anywhere but in the fine print.
I went all the way from extremely excited to deeply disappointed with this deal. Not only they require a 3 day rental which is likely to be more expensive with Hertz even after a free day than with one of the cheaper competitives but it also has to be full price (can't use airline codes to collect a bunch of miles?) and the requires the reservation between July 15, 2012 and December 31, 2012.

Incredibledealmaker said:   I received a quick reply back from Marriott that they are escalating our concerns: Dear X: Thank you for contacting Marriott. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with information. We appreciate you bringing this information to our attention. We apologize for any confusion that was caused in viewing the website. We value the opinions and suggestions of all guests and will share your email with the Marriott executive leadership team. They will review the website and the contents of it. If we can be of further assistance, we invite you to reply to this email. Thank you for choosing Marriott.

Quick reply? It's an automated response, and doesn't indicate that any person actually looked at your note.

It could require further follow-up, but Marriott is one of the best companies for customer relations, so I'd give it a week.

It was not an automated reply. What are you going to do "after a week" or are you trying to give me advice?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014