• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use coupon code RECOIL10OFF for 10% off. Colt Model 6720 Lightweight 16" Carbine

Caliber 5.56X45 NATO
Barrel Length 16.1" Lightweight
Bore Chromed, 6 Grooves, 1-7" RH Twist
Front Sight Adjustable Post for Elevation
Rear Sight Flip-Up, Adjustable for both Windage and Elevation
Extended Length 35.5"
Collapsed Length 32"
Weight 6.2 lbs
Action Direct Gas System, Locking Bolt
Finish Matte Black

Product# COAR6720

El Linko

(credit to cigarhead from other site)

Member Summary

Colt 6720 (34.29kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Colt

that's about as low as I've seen them. Nice find and nice weapon.

Yup, beats what I bought at. Heck of a deal.

Good price for a Colt. Never been one to drink the Colt coolaid, but they make great rifles.

DontTreadOnMe said:   Good price for a Colt. Never been one to drink the Colt coolaid, but they make great rifles.

I respect that to a point. I would not say you have to have colt like some. but dang, for the money on this deal ........

comment withdrawn

Do you have to have a FFL to purchase this?

no, but you must have it shipped to a FFL who can then xfer to you for $15-$50

Thanks OP I am in for one.

amheck said:   no, but you must have it shipped to a FFL who can then xfer to you for $15-$50

thanks!

Less than $900 for this gun is a great deal. Unless I'm missing something this is the lightweight version of the mil-spec 6920. This is not one of the "toy" carbines you can pick up for $600 and change. This has a chrome lined barrel, etc. Shows two mags in the picture. Nice find OP.

I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this. I'm trying to convince myself to resist after already an expensive summer of guns.

Great find OP.

For those who are tons more knowledgable then me - there was a Mossberg MMR Tactical for $680 a couple of weeks ago - anyone able to explain the basic differences? I am looking for something fun to use at the range.

sman said:   For those who are tons more knowledgable then me - there was a Mossberg MMR Tactical for $680 a couple of weeks ago - anyone able to explain the basic differences? I am looking for something fun to use at the range.

If you want an AR that you can have fun with for years and then sell it for more than you paid get the Colt. I am not going to go over all the reasons that the Colt is vastly preferable because you can find much more information than I can provide by just doing an internet search. This is a wonderful price for this weapon. I ordered one for my granddaughter who just turned three. She is still a few years away from being ready to learn gun safety but I want it there when she is ready. I have Colt AR's for every member of my family. Although I reside in California, I purchased a second residence in Oklahoma, with some of the main reasons being gun laws, taxes and politics. I like California for the weather and things to do, but that is about it. Hence forth my residence in California will be my vacation home.

if you want a Colt, I don't believe you will find a better price. Just check prices and availability on the internet. Most dealers are always oos.

sman said:   For those who are tons more knowledgeable then me - there was a Mossberg MMR Tactical for $680 a couple of weeks ago - anyone able to explain the basic differences? I am looking for something fun to use at the range.

sman...The Mossberg MMR Tactical has some nice features for the cost, but comes with only a 2 yr warranty, this from thier website. The Colt has a lifetime warranty, again from their site. I have seen no video reviews of the Mossberg, very few articles. I'm sure its a good gun. Colt is a Colt. As others have written here, they retain their value if taken care of. Good luck with your decision.

You know it's a good deal when it receives the boterbloe seal of approval.

Don't forget they also have the 6920. It would be $895.50 + s/h. They allow backorders, so I'm assuming the code would work for the backorder.

I do not need... I do not need... I do not need...

Use Code: RECOIL10OFF when ordering online to receive 10% OFF your entire order at dsgarms.com. You must log in to your DSG Arms account to place your order.
This sale will end on September 17th at midnight. Code will not work
with other promotions that are currently being offered.

I'm new to AR.
Can this take .223? I only see it lists 5.56
Thanks

Dang it, I'm late to the party. Coupon does not work anymore

you can put .223 in a firearm marked for 5.56, but you probably do not want to put 5.56 in a .223 marked firearm because of the additional pressure of the 5.56

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014