• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fry's has the Sharp LC52LE640U 52" Class 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV with WiFi for $899 after finial checkout. Shipping price varies expensive though. Free in store pickup.

Link

Member Summary

Sharp LC52LE640U
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Man i really want this TV but for less than $1000 at this price it's going into 55 Inch territory. Anyone knows which is better this tv or this Panasonic 55inch LED for $950?

rakimoto said:   Man i really want this TV but for less than $1000 at this price it's going into 55 Inch territory. Anyone knows which is better this tv or this Panasonic 55inch LED for $950?

They also have a 55" 3d Smart tv for $899 for the sales add this week Link Don't no what make and model it is. But betting it's a Lg or Panasonic. Only reason I'm posting this deal is because this is the best deal i seen for a sharp smart tv lately.

what is this frys i keep hearing about and why do they have such good deals on tvs...

Melly777 said:   rakimoto said:   Man i really want this TV but for less than $1000 at this price it's going into 55 Inch territory. Anyone knows which is better this tv or this Panasonic 55inch LED for $950?

They also have a 55" 3d Smart tv for $899 for the sales add this week Link Don't no what make and model it is. But betting it's a Lg or Panasonic. Only reason I'm posting this deal is because this is the best deal i seen for a sharp smart tv lately.

Think the that TV in the ad is an in store only deal i would need the TV shipped.

Fry's Panasonic TC-L55ET5 for $899. is any good?

Melly777 said:   rakimoto said:   Man i really want this TV but for less than $1000 at this price it's going into 55 Inch territory. Anyone knows which is better this tv or this Panasonic 55inch LED for $950?

Fry's Panasonic TC-L55ET5 for $899. Is this any good?

The ET5 series is better than the E50 series that i have listed. It may not be as good as the sharp but cheaper and bigger could negate that.ET5 has wifi and 3D See Review of the ET5 VS Review of the E50, Personally i would go for the ET5. If you will be paying shipping meaning going to a price of over $1000 LG has their LS4600 series and samsung has their EH6000 series at around those prices

raheelp said:   what is this frys i keep hearing about and why do they have such good deals on tvs...

Think of your wife's favorite mall.

Now imagine your wife is a computer/TV/Networking/Gaming/Movie geek.

Not picture shoving all the variety of choices in a mall, into one large Geeky store, with decent prices and great sales.

That's Fry's....

Delivering a big flat screen TV is pain in the butt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.