• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Price Tag at Sams Club
Disclaimer
Found this today at my local Sams Club. I'm there every week and always eyeballing it....might have to jump on it tomorrow. I realize it's last year's model, but the price seems great. Go easy on me, this is my first listing

Asus Zenbook
13.3 Inch Ultrabook
Intel Core i5-2557M
7 Hour Battery
1 year Accidental Damage Warranty
Bang and Oluffsen Audio
4 GB Ram
128 GB SDD

Member Summary

ASUS Zenbook UX31E-DH52
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That looks like a really great price. The cheapest I see it online is over $900.

You probably know, but for others, at Sam's Club prices ending in a '1' indicate a final closeout.

We often just walk the aisle looking at the prices. We call them One-ders.

gary

As easy as it gets. Welcome to FatWallet.

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah I figured it was closeout. Might have to bite the bullet in the morning. but hey, it's tax free.

this has been on SD for weeks, so good luck finding any. Some stores are at 699, some at 449. This is the first I've seen at that price.

dboy said:   this has been on SD for weeks, so good luck finding any. Some stores are at 699, some at 449. This is the first I've seen at that price.
yeah... the store near me refuses to budge from 699 (for their display model), while another store (15 miles from my home) sold their last two at 449... grr

FWIW, I had this and it sucked. Edges were too sharp and cut into my wrists. Screen resolution was terrible compared to the Samsung Series 9 that I ended up with. Hard to go back after experience HD screen.

YMMB? Your Model Might Break?

josejohn said:   dboy said:   this has been on SD for weeks, so good luck finding any. Some stores are at 699, some at 449. This is the first I've seen at that price.
yeah... the store near me refuses to budge from 699 (for their display model), while another store (15 miles from my home) sold their last two at 449... grr

Just had a look yesterday while I was at Sam's (Houston) and it is 699 there. I don't need another laptop (my Vostro V13 is still kicking) but for $449... it would have happened. I didn't check out the Series 9, but the screen on this one looked quite nice and the build was quality. (actually just googled the series 9, and of course a $700 laptop isn't going to have a 2560x1440 display)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014