• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
iNetVideo has had bluray steelbooks on sale in the past, but I think the prices are a little better in this sale -

Bluray Steelbooks

There are some good titles on sale including -

Gangs of New York
No Country for Old Men
Equilibrium
A History of Violence
Eastern Promises
Blow
Kickass
Traffic
Sin City
The Fighter

There are a total of 20 on sale and most are $19.99, a few are higher. The prices seem to be substantially lower than Amazon, but I didn't check all of them.

Remember that iNetVideo has a sliding scale shipping policy. The first two items are $2.50 each, then the price declines to $1 for each item, so it makes sense to order as much as you want in one order to average down the shipping costs (be sure to check on the website to see what else is on sale). They have had coupons that discount shipping in the past, but I don't know if any are available at this time.

Member Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014