• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=43224/sku=105202495/Product/W...

For free shipping over $99 use coupon DSR

Cant find 380 ammo @ W/M around here.

Member Summary

Win Ammo Q 380 ACP USA (30.52kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Good deal as I am looking to add a .380 to my collection, just need to figure which model to go with. Maybe I can buy the ammo and worry about the gun later.

sauceyapple said:   Good deal as I am looking to add a .380 to my collection, just need to figure which model to go with. Maybe I can buy the ammo and worry about the gun later.

I see a lot of bersa at my gun range, The guys that own then like them a lot.
http://www.bersa.com/

Thanks, your recommendations are gospel.

The Ruger LCP is a great little gun. Check it out before you buy. Very compact and comfortable.

OOS.

friendly2009 said:   OOS.

But backorderable (if that's a word!) at the sale price.

Thanks Butcherboy - this is an excellent price. I paid more per round (after shipping) for lesser-quality Aguila last time I bought .380. You've cost, I mean saved, me a lot of money with your gun and ammo posts

Also agree with Chezeater that the Ruger LCP is a nice little .380. I have the LaserMax version...if I had it to do over I think I'd just get the non-laser version. My only real complaint is that the trigger pull distance is REALLY long, you pull forever before it bangs. But given it doesn't have a safety I suppose it's not a bad thing. I also have the S&W Bodyguard .380, which I like just as much. It's slightly bigger, but not much - given I am a male with good-sized hands and the LCP is pretty small, a little bigger is OK with these compact .380's. I bought mag extensions for the LCP, otherwise my pinky had nowhere to rest when gripping it - those helped a lot.

sauceyapple said:   Good deal as I am looking to add a .380 to my collection, just need to figure which model to go with. Maybe I can buy the ammo and worry about the gun later.

Also look at the sig 238. Especially if you have weak hands and have problems with heavier slides.

Thanks everyone for going off topic a bit. I really do appreciate your input!

I second the Sig P238..Great gun and helps keep the 1911 training fresh..Very accurate and easy to shoot all day.. The LCP does not liken itself to the range.. Great carry gun though.. However, I carry the LCR357..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014