• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just saw this being clear out at Bestbuy. With the price of 1tb internals still around $70 & up, it might be a decent deal.

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 1.5GB External Harddrive $65.99 @ Bestbuy B&M

This is in Brooklyn NY off the Belt Parkway exit 5 Bestbuy. They have about 20 on the floor as of 9/15/2012 12:30pm

Member Summary

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 1.5TB
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great post with all the details and quantities available for a Brooklyn store. YMMV for others, not available in my local left coast store. Green!

Good price but keep in mind that this is the USB 2.0 only drive.

SKU: 4071034, I believe.

Seaching the SKU on BB's homepage fails and I'm not having alot of luck finding it on their website with search terms like "Goflex desk 1.5".

A quick google of inventory checking site either are broken, or bring me back to BB own page.

Is this a treasure hunt at this point?

Logan71 said:   Seaching the SKU on BB's homepage fails and I'm not having alot of luck finding it on their website with search terms like "Goflex desk 1.5".

A quick google of inventory checking site either are broken, or bring me back to BB own page.

Is this a treasure hunt at this point?

Seagate - FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 1.5TB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - Black
Model: STAC1500100
SKU: 4071034

INVENTORY CHECKER

Thanks. One store 15mis away shows it as in stock. We'll see how much motivation tomorrow morning's coffee brings me.

I appreciate it..

evilwon said:   Good price but keep in mind that this is the USB 2.0 only drive.

My USB 2.0 is on an old machine and doesn't give the fastest 2.0 around. HD's that are connected to it work 'fine' with
no complaints even when copying very large data sets.

Just an FYI ..

Shows in stock @ one local BB but at $79.99...

Same here, shows in stock but $79.99. Maybe I will try to swing by the store on Monday.

69.99 on Amazon if that presents a better deal for you (taxes)...

Scottybaseball - Your post is worth a separate Hot Deal listing. A $70 online, delivered to you from Amazon is different. Cost is less if you have to get in your car to travel. Probably less for many even without the travel.

Well, Amazon raised their price to $90 - like many hot deals, you need to strike while the iron is hot.

Found a couple on the shelf in the south San Antonio store. Price wasn't marked on the shelf, so I had it scanned. $65.99. Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014