• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Use code VIP

The formal Crestwood Platinum dinnerware and dishes set from Noritake embellishes crisp white china with a shimmering border of interlocking scrolled leaves and an edge of polished platinum.
•Porcelain
•Dishwasher safe
•Includes 8 of each of the following: Dinner plates, salad plates, bread and butter plates, soup bowls, cups and saucers; plus a medium oval platter and oval vegetable dish

Macy's
See Macy's promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I'm wondering if these can be microwaved. I assume the band is not real platinum but still probably is some metal.

I have this set. The booklet said to never put anything with metal on it in the microwave.

VicVinegar said:   I have this set. The booklet said to never put anything with metal on it in the microwave.

And if you want this china to look good for a long time do not put it in the dishwasher.

VicVinegar said:   I have this set. The booklet said to never put anything with metal on it in the microwave.
Thanks! Too bad.. Really nice set but for me it will be a pain to use..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014