• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I got an email from AT&T about this promotion.

Direct link: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=W_PassThru_...


AT&T said: *You must maintain your AutoPay status for at least 90 days in order to be eligible for your $25 AT&T reward card. Upon eligibility verification your gift card will arrive in 4-6 weeks.

Member Summary

AT&T
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Didn't receive it.. Sent email asking for my $25.. First email response said they have never offered more than $10 for s... (more)

Bizatch (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 9:14a) |

I have done this about three times with AT&T, each time I called and got a direct bill credit without a lot of crying. N... (more)

LORENW (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 11:56a) |

That was tried on me when I bought the iphone 5 a few months back They over charged me and after calling them for the 4t... (more)

oldjunk (Feb. 08, 2013 @ 12:18p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They'll fleece you out of $100 in wrong charges, auto-paying phone bills is a suckers bet.

You have about a month to dispute any charges on your bill before AutoPay gets triggered. AutoPay kicks in just a few days before the payment is due.

TNX. Enrolled.

they will just do autopay, no auto rewards. you have to call them to ask

legit $25, I've done this. and cancelled autopay after 90 days, and done bonus again

if i join autopay, will i still be getting my papers bill?
i dont want my postal friends to lose their job!

netnerd said:   if i join autopay, will i still be getting my papers bill?
i dont want my postal friends to lose their job!


I think so. I am on Auto Pay and I still get monthly paper statements.

that's another promo that comes about once a year: $10 for no paper statements

HiLine said:   You have about a month to dispute any charges on your bill before AutoPay gets triggered. AutoPay kicks in just a few days before the payment is due.

You can still dispute charges that are older than that. I've been on auto pay with AT&T for about 10 yrs and had no problems

SinglePapa said:   that's another promo that comes about once a year: $10 for no paper statements

You should enroll both to get two reward $25 + 10 = $35
www.att.com/reward10 prepaid Visa card by 06/30/2013

One thing about ATT is our bill is very consistant (unlike Verizon FIOS) . You can also use a credit card vs it coming directly out of your bank account with ATT's auto pay ; a big plus in my book if anything does get wierd .

Sooooo ....Done deal ! Might as well get something back vs nada

Thx OP! Green!

polishdreamer said:   They'll fleece you out of $100 in wrong charges, auto-paying phone bills is a suckers bet.

Your bank might be a friend in that case.

does this work for att dryloop account?

eterry2 said:   does this work for att dryloop account?

Good question. AT&T doesn't mention for what products the promotion applies. Does anyone have experience with AT&T's non-phone services?

Bump

thanks

if already enrolled in AutoPay, can I cancel that and re-enroll with this promotion?

Thank you!

yOyOYoo said:   if already enrolled in AutoPay, can I cancel that and re-enroll with this promotion?
Me too for many years. And I'm sure they didn't give any bonuses in those days.

My scheduled auto pay is this week so once it posts I will cancel and try this. At the worst I will be signed back up for auto pay without any danger of missing a payment, at best I will get the $25 reward card.

bru20 said:   yOyOYoo said:   if already enrolled in AutoPay, can I cancel that and re-enroll with this promotion?
Me too for many years. And I'm sure they didn't give any bonuses in those days.

My scheduled auto pay is this week so once it posts I will cancel and try this. At the worst I will be signed back up for auto pay without any danger of missing a payment, at best I will get the $25 reward card.


Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

For promo offers, go to RewardCenter.att.com

This will list what you qualify for

I have signed up for 3 in the last year, and of course none have arrived at my mailbox, I call them after they should have been delivered, and calmly state my case, and have gotten an instant bill credit, for more than the promised amount each time. AT&T has treated me quite well, but you need to call and prod them a bit to get your offers.

Thanks, I didn't know they would take credit cards without extra fee !

Supposedly get $10 card for going apaperles,
now I can chase up BOTH bonii with one call in 3 months...

Great, just enrolled. Thank you

Does Uverse qualify as well? Just stand alone internet?

Piedone said:   Does Uverse qualify as well? Just stand alone internet?

I only use their Wireless service. If you read the T&C you may be able to figure that out.

Bump

I only have wireless service

I've been on autopay for 2 years--never had one issue with my bill period.

hello

what happen

fine

HiLine said:   I got an email from AT&T about this promotion.

Direct link: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=W_PassThru_...


AT&T said: *You must maintain your AutoPay status for at least 90 days in order to be eligible for your $25 AT&T reward card. Upon eligibility verification your gift card will arrive in 4-6 weeks.




Don't trust them! Mark you calendar and after 90 days call ATT and request a 3-way call with the rewards department. Then wait 4-6 weeks and mark you calendar again!
You won't get your reward card otherwise. ATT hopes that you will forget.

yet ATT won't price match their iphones! LOL

Anyone gotten this yet?

Not yet. I followed the advice and made a follow up call to the Rewards dept. the other day after not seeing any evidence online of them processing my reward. The guy quickly took my info and I said "so I should be getting the card in 4-6 weeks?". He said yes. I have my doubts so I'll follow up again and hopefully just get them to credit my account.

Nothing here also. May call them up too , but in my case we are about to jump ship from ATT to another carrier and I bet the $25 never comes after we switch .

I called today and spoke to wireless rep first and he just credited me $10 and that's it and transferred me to uverse to check on the cards for the uverse side and she got in touch with rewards dept and found all 4 cards and got them sent out standard 4-6 weeks of course. I started out bummed thinking I was only getting $10 but ended up getting all the cards plus a $10 credit on my wireless and uverse even threw in free hbo and Cinemax for 3 months!

Never received. Not surprised.

Skipping 5 Messages...
That was tried on me when I bought the iphone 5 a few months back They over charged me and after calling them for the 4th time and finally getting through to them they couldn't figure where the extra charges on my new contract and phone came from OVER charged that what it was and If i didn't have a hard copy i might have past it over Anyway they gave me the difference back and didn't charge me for a new activation fee



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014