• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Done autopay + paperless billing for both my accounts. Lets see if it works

I signed up on September 18, 2012, it's been 90 days + 8 weeks, I called and they credited my account for the $25 (and for the $10 for the paperless billing promotion). Who knows, I may still get the cards in the mail...

Didn't receive it.. Sent email asking for my $25.. First email response said they have never offered more than $10 for signup, and they credit my account $10. I wrote back, with a screen shot of the $25 offer. Received a quick reply and another $15 credit (for a total of $25).

AT&T screws EVERYONE and hopes only SOME of the people fight for what they are owed.

I have done this about three times with AT&T, each time I called and got a direct bill credit without a lot of crying. Nothing has ever been shipped to me, even though the tracking website for one of the offers showed it shipped. Im back in for this deal $25 and another $10 for paperless billing, I have all the info saved and will most likely call and get it taken care of again when the time rolls around.

They also credited my bill for the $25 Samsung media hub codes that would not function, when we received new Samsung phones, like usual, have the facts straight, tell them all you want is what you were promised, and be polite but firm.

That was tried on me when I bought the iphone 5 a few months back They over charged me and after calling them for the 4th time and finally getting through to them they couldn't figure where the extra charges on my new contract and phone came from OVER charged that what it was and If i didn't have a hard copy i might have past it over Anyway they gave me the difference back and didn't charge me for a new activation fee

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014