• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Micro Center have $40.00 bundle savings in their catalog: if you buy an AMD FX-4100, FX-6100, FX-8120, or FX-8150 socket AM3+ CPU, you get additional $40 off on any AMD compatible motherboard.

The AMD FX-8120 (black edition 3.1GHz Socket AM3+ 8-Core Unlocked) is on-sale for $139.99. I purchased an BIOSTAR TA970XE AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS for 84.99.

The total price is $164.98 = $139.99 + $84.99 - $40 (Bundle savings) - $20 (BIOSTAR MIR).

Go and check your local Micro Center for today's ads. I believe the bundle savings applies to their online store. Will update after I find out.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › AMD

Available for In-Store Pickup Only.

BIOSTAR rebate means no rebate.

yeah microcenter has some good deals, a few months back I got an 8120 open box for 159 and they had a sweet ASrock extreme 4 mobo for free with it (was listed on site not store) so I had to get a manager to adjust but he was incredibly helpful.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014